Minos Palace, secluded in a private peninsula with 360 degree sea views, is an adult only, 5 star luxury getaway. The perfect place to listen to the sound of silence as you connect to the beautiful surroundings and landscaped grounds. The thoughtful design and aesthetic provide comfort and tranquility, enhanced by the astounding natural beauty and beachfront setting. Located on Crete, full of beaches, gorges, mountains and rivers, Minos Palace is just 1.5km from the picturesque town of Agios Nikolaos.
Barre Refresh Retreat
9 - 13 June, 2023
0 Spots Left
Refresh your body and nourish your spirit in this luxury getaway on the stunning island of Crete. In 4 nights, you’ll enliven your physical body and recenter your mind to feel more present and connected in every moment. Our BARRE REFRESH RETREAT invigorates you from the inside-out. You’ll experience daily Barre Eclipse classes with Adrienne Rabena and a thoughtfully curated itinerary offering delicious meals, play and exploration, and sacred time to restore. By the end of this retreat, you’ll feel completely revitalized, empowered, and inspired for life.
In our Barre Refresh Retreat you will:
- Awaken your body and stimulate your inspiration with daily barre eclipse workouts
- Tap into your curiosity and play with a local cooking class, half-day island cruise, and nearby town adventure
- Relax completely with tranquil sounds of nature and the stunning views at every turn
- Nourish your body and soul entirely with delicious, locally sourced meals and luxurious accommodations
Meet your hosts
Hiiii loves! We are Adrienne and Eric Rabena, the wife-husband duo behind the global fitness sensation Barre Eclipse. We have 20 years of combined experience in the health and wellness industry, and we absolutely love hosting retreats! Adrienne’s mindful body-affirming barre style helps people fall in love with their workouts and appreciate their bodies more every day. You may have experienced Adrienne’s work on PopSugar Fitness, Alo Moves, Pedestrian TV or SELF magazine.
Eric’s magic comes from his decades in the service industry — he can create an experiential ambiance like no other! We come together to offer soulful and inspiring experiences that combine the best of healthy movement, play, and total relaxation. Our Barre Refresh Retreat will help you set the-tone for holistic, well-balanced living.
We look forward to connecting with you on a personal level, forming a deeper connection, and creating lasting memories together.
Daily Barre Practice with Adrienne
Invigorate your body every morning with a full-bodied barre eclipse workout
Half Day Cruise to Chrysi Island
Take in stunning views as you venture to an uninhibited island
Group Cooking Class
Learn the secrets to making delicious local dishes
SEA VIEW TWIN ROOM
- Two single beds per room with sea view and one shared bathroom
SEA VIEW SINGLE ROOM
- One double bed per room with sea view and one private ensuite bathroom
- DAY 1 - WELCOME HOME
- DAY 2 - IMMERSION
- DAY 3 - PLAY
- DAY 4 - EXPLORE
- DAY 5 - FAREWELL
“I can’t even begin to explain how Adrienne’s approach has made the difference for me. I have finally found a sustainable way of training that I love and makes me feel strong and good in my skin again.. It really helped me heal.”
“I just have to tell you how obsessed I am with Adrienne’s workouts! Her creative sequencing is delicious and my back has never felt better. Craziest thing of all, I’m seeing more physical results with all those tiny lifts then I ever did with heavier lifting and her words are so uplifting. I feel strong and sexy. Thank you Adrienne, you’re a true gift to the fitness world.”
“I’m obsessed with Adrienne’s workouts! I especially love her body affirming language. I have some trauma with exercise & the language used in exercise culture and I always find Adrienne’s classes to be such a safe space for me to move my body intuitively and feel strong and supported. Thank you for being so mindful. I’m here for it!”
What's Not Included
- 4 nights accommodation
- Breakfast & Dinner daily
- Daily barre classes with Adrienne
- Agios Nikolaos city tour
- Chrysi Island boat trip half-day boat trip + lunch
- Cooking class
- Private dinner on the beach
- Airport Transfers
- Travel Insurance
- Additional speciality beverages
- Additional nights accommodation
- Spa services
|Due Date||Amount / %|
|First Payment||Upon Booking||$550 deposit|
|Balance Payment||April 10, 2023||Remaining balance|
Good to know. While a trip is Pending, payments except for the first deposit payment are refundable in line with the trip’s cancellation policy. Once a trip is Confirmed, subsequent payments are non-refundable.
Reasons to Book
Curated for Passion
Trips Built Around And For You, Led By Passion And Genuine Care.
You are in Caring Hands
We Are Professional Travel Managers Who Are Also Passionate Yogis, Footballers, And Surfers.
You are Protected
All Payments And Trips Are ABTA-Protected, The Gold Standard In Consumer Protection.
Change Of Plans? No Worries, We Got You, For Life. Just Give Us A New Date When You Are Ready.
- WHAT TIME DOES THE RETREAT START AND END?
- WHICH AIRPORT DO I FLY INTO?
- HOW DO I GET FROM AIRPORT TO THE VENUE?
- DOES THE RETREAT CATER TO SPECIAL DIETARY NEEDS?
- CAN I COME TO THIS RETREAT ALONE?
- WILL I GET ANY “FREE” TIME?
- I WANT TO SHARE A ROOM BUT I AM TRAVELING ALONE, DO YOU ASSIGN ME SOMEONE TO SHARE THE ROOM WITH ?
- HOW DO YOU ASSIGN THE ROOMS?
- WHAT IS THE COVID CANCELLATION POLICY?
- IS TRAVEL INSURANCE INCLUDED?
- IS MY DEPOSIT REFUNDABLE IF I DECIDE TO CANCEL THE TRIP?
- WHEN DO I NEED TO PAY THE REMAINING BALANCE?
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OPERATING THIS TRIP?
- WHO DO I REACH OUT TO IF I HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?