Dancing Down the Kentucky Bourbon Trail
Feel the rhythm of Louisville, USA on a journey of taste to the birthplace of America’s native spirit.
It’s said that every barrel of Kentucky Bourbon contains the history of America itself. A legacy of land and spirit, rooted in family traditions, innovation, and a dedication to excellence. From the female bootleggers of the past, to the master distillers and bold mixologists of today, the bourbon stories are as rich and evocative as the caramel-colored spirit itself. At the heart of it all is vibrant Louisville and one of the most exciting small city scenes in America.
Jump in or an immersive distillery tour and extended tasting at Rabbit Hole Distillery to see how simple grain transforms into superlative whiskey
Hit the road for new pastures and a farm visit that highlights horses and the rural side of Kentucky life before an organic farm-to-table lunch and bourbon tasting
Keep tasting on a fun and friendly food tour of NuLu, Louisville’s trendiest and tastiest neighborhood to sample Kentucky classics like bourbon balls
- DAY 1 - BOURBON BARONS
- DAY 2 - DISTILL IT DOWN
- DAY 3 - HORSING AROUND
- DAY 4 - UNTIL NEXT TIME
Accommodations are hand-selected for each and every trip from a portfolio of rigorously-vetted hotels. Our Trip Design team prioritizes location, comfort, and design to ensure your stay is a winning mix, every time. In Louisville,
we often stay in hotels such as 21c Museum Hotel.
21c Museum Hotel
The spacious guest rooms at 21c Louisville were designed to feel like a residential respite from the thought-provoking art and activity that fills the museum galleries below. Featuring original historic features such as exposed brick walls, custom-designed furniture, and Malin + Goetz bath amenities, a stay at 21c is as relaxing as it is stimulating.
What's Not Included
- Almost everything.
- Curated activities, local cuisine and libations, new knowledge, delightful travel companions – and so much more.
- Three nights hotel accommodation
- Meals per the itinerary
- Nightly round of drinks
- Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- NuLu food tour lunch to sample Kentucky classics
- Tour and extended tasting at Rabbit Hole Distillery
- Axe-throwing happy hour
- Farm visit, organic lunch, and bourbon tasting at Hermitage Farm
- Return transportation to and from all scheduled activities where required
- Services of a brilliant local Tastemaker (trip leader)
- Tips and gratuities at hotels and at group meals
- All local taxes
- Flights and airport transfers are not included
- Tours, events, and activities outside those noted in the itinerary
- Any food or drinks outside except where specified/detailed
- Personal items and expenses
- Any additional services at the hotel (room service, phone calls etc)
- Travel insurance
Why Spirited Stories?
01 | MADE TO SHARE
Perfect moments are shared. Our trips bring people together in the most time-honored way – around lively tables with friends old and new.
02 | GOOD TASTE
Our trips are delicious by design. From first sip to last mouthful, we understand that the best way to experience a place is to taste it.
03 | EXCLUSIVE EXPERIENCES
We’ve partnered with wine and spirits experts to build itineraries that dive deep to serve up truly authentic & exclusive experiences.
- WHAT IS A SPIRITED STORIES TRIP AND WHAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT?
- WHO ARE SPIRITED STORIES TRIPS FOR?
- MY FRIENDS AND I WANT TO BOOK A PRIVATE TRIP, IS THAT POSSIBLE?
- I HAVE NEVER DONE A GROUP TRIP BEFORE. WHAT IS THE GROUP LIKE?
- IS SPIRITED STORIES A TRAVEL AGENT?
- HOW DO I CONTACT YOU?
- WHERE CAN I SUBMIT A PRESS INQUIRY?