London by Eric Cantona
They say North London is Red – come and see if it’s true.
From an Invincible history through to their exciting new era, it doesn’t get much better than the Gunners. This is the original stomping ground of icons like Henry, Wright and, of course, Sir Arsene Wenger: these boys know a thing or two about winning. Since 1886, Arsenal have racked up 13 league titles and a record 14 FA Cups. The Gunners are pretty used to playing on the big stage – and you’ll be visiting the biggest one of them all. No visit to London Town is complete without stopping by at the home of English football, Wembley Stadium. Soak up the heritage before making your way back to North London for a game at the mighty Emirates Stadium.
“When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.”
Live the dream on match day at The Emirates
Watch the Gunners in action at The Emirates as you and 60000 fans screaming for (and celebrating) victory, before, during and after the match!
The Gunners of Arsenal
Discover the club’s origins and see first hand the results of the club’s Arsenalisation of the local community over the last 20 years and with a masterclass on all things Gunners.
The Home of English Football
“Wembley is the cathedral of football. It is the capital of football and it is the heart of football.” Pelé. No visit to North London would be complete without a visit to the home of English football.
- DAY 1 - WARM UP
- DAY 2 - EXPERIENCE THE PASSION
- DAY 3 - THE BIG MATCH
- DAY 4 - FULL TIME
Your accommodations are hand-selected for each and every game from a portfolio of rigorously-vetted hotels. Our Trip Design team prioritises location, proximity to activities, comfort, and design to ensure your stay is a goal, every time. In North London, we often stay at hotels such as The Megaro, Camden Enterprise hotel or similar.
- GAME SEATS: The superfan experience in all its passion and glory
- MASTERCLASS: Deep dive into local football culture, led by a local personality
- ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE: An inside look at this iconic stadium that dominates the North London landscape.
- CITY WALKING TOUR: Get to know the home team's stomping grounds with a football-themed city walking tour
- HUMAN-FIRST: You'll learn the songs and cheers to yell with the Red Section brigade of The Emirates in our authentic superfan chant workshop.
- TRIP CAPTAIN: A Trip Captain is available 24/7 to host and enhance your experience. Trip Captains are local experts and fans who are there to make sure you're having the trip of a lifetime!
- FOOD & DRINKS: Breakfast is included every morning, along with two curated group dinners, and one lunch. Plus, we'll celebrate with a nightly round of drinks on Eric!
Reasons to Book
01 | CURATED BY CANTONA
All trips are vetted by the King, Eric Cantona himself, to maximize the most important aspect – passion.
02 | FOOTBALL TRAVEL EXPERTS
Our exceptional experiences are led by local football fanatics who know the heart and the soul of their club inside and out.
03 | AUTHENTIC EXPERIENCES
We provide the most authentic and action packed football fan experiences imaginable
04 | COMMUNITY AND CONNECTION
We connect you to a community of passionate football fans who are the beating heart of the football experience
A football fanatics dream trip
I went with Looking FC to Buenos Aires for the Superclassico, and it was everything and more.
Our trip captain Dani & everyone at Looking (Shout out to Adam) were super helpful and planned everything brilliantly. By having a local as the trip captain, it felt like we got a real look at the authentic football culture as opposed to a more corporate feel which was great.
This was the best futbol experience of my life!
Looking FC had a lot of surprises for us every day. Everyone in their staff was great.
I highly recommend this trip to anyone that breathes futobol.
Use Looking FC
Looking FC were outstanding. It was so well organised and run by brilliant people.
Our Buenos Aires guide, Dani, was amazing and knew the best places to go, and what to expect from the game.
Adam was always on had for any questions or issues, and sorted them out quickly.
If you’re looking for a great football trip, I’d definitely recommend Looking FC.
- WHAT AIRPORT/TRAIN STATION SHOULD I ARRIVE INTO?
- WHAT’S THE FOOD LIKE?
- DO I NEED A VISA TO TRAVEL TO THIS CITY?
- WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- HOW MUCH FREE TIME WILL I HAVE?
- ARE THERE ANY CASUAL 5-A-SIDE GAMES IN TOWN I COULD PARTICIPATE IN?