My friend, I am heading to Marseille to host my very own football travel experience and you are coming with me. If you want. If you don’t, don’t.
I will be challenging you to a Petanque tournament with my brothers Joel and Jean-Marie. I will be answering your questions and asking you my own. Together, we will learn the fan chants of l’OM and the powerful history of this city. And finally, we will take our seats at the Stade Vélodrome to witness the iconic Le Classique.
Don’t be left on the bench, for this is Looking For Marseille: Le Classique Edition.
Hosted by yours truly, Eric Cantona.
Meet your host
Ever wanted to step into the presence of The King? Now is your chance.
Meet your host – the man, the myth, the seagull trawling legend, Eric Cantona.
This trip is not for everyone. It’s for those that are looking to connect or reconnect to football, their past, their self, and their passion.
Experience Eric’s magnetic charisma and flair for yourself and discover the true passion of football through the eyes of the icon that reigns as King.
Off the field, Cantona is as captivating as ever, infusing his stories with a unique blend of philosophy and poetic musings. His words are as much a part of the experience as the thrilling match you’ll witness.
Eric’s journey through football is as fascinating as the sport itself. As your host, he invites you to join him on this adventure, where every moment is infused with the spirit of a true football deity.
This is The King. This is Cantona.
Get to know the legend that is Eric Cantona in a unique Q&A hosted by the King.
This is your chance to take on the King. You’ll come up against Eric, Jean-Marie and Joel AKA the CantoBros in a passionate Petanque tournament. But first, you have to beat the Papis of Marseille, the local lads.
"Le Classique": Marseille v PSG
Experience the fire of the Velodrome with match tickets for France’s most iconic derby: Le Classique.
From football to food, culture to coastlines, Marseille is a city full of iconic heritage just waiting to be discovered and we’ll be staying in a 4*+ hotel at the very heart of the action. Explore the home of one of Ligue 1’s most iconic teams with Eric Cantona by your side before experiencing them in action at Stade Vélodrome.
Double Room - Two people
- €1,383 EUR / per person
- The Double Room features 2 Twin beds, wifi, coffee/tea-making facilities, and a view of either the city or garden
- This room is shared with another trip guest
Single Room - One person
- €1,841 EUR / per person
- The Single Room features 1 Queen bed, wifi, coffee/tea making facilities, and a view of either the city or garden
- This room is sold as single single-occupancy
- DAY 1
- DAY 2
- DAY 3
- DAY 4
“Looking FC was outstanding. It was so well organized and run by brilliant people.
Our Buenos Aires guide, Dani, was amazing and knew the best places to go, and what to expect from the game.
Adam was always on hand for any questions or issues and sorted them quickly.
If you’re looking for a great football trip, I’d definitely recommend Looking FC.”
“This was the best futbol experience of my life!!
Looking FC had a lot of surprises for us every day. Everyone on their staff was great.
I highly recommend this trip to anyone that breathes futbol.”
“The perfect choice for football obsessives who fancy a totally different kind of experience.A trip loaded with wonderful surprises as well as a unique opportunity to view one of the biggest games on the planet.”
What's Not Included
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation w/ breakfast
- Eric Cantona Experience #1: Q&A w/ Eric
- Eric Cantona Experience #2: Petanque Tournament vs The Cantobros (Eric, Jean-Marie, and Joel)
- OM Experience #1: Fan Chant Workshop with Olympique de Marseille fans
- OM Experience #2: Tickets To “Le Classique”: Marseille v PSG”
- 1 x Barbecue Lunch
- Private Transportation to/from scheduled activities
- Personal items and expenses
- Travel insurance
- Tours, events and activities outside those noted in the itinerary
- Lunches, Dinners and all other food and beverages not specified in the itinerary
- City transportation
- Airport transfers
- Anything not listed in What’s included
|50% of the total value of your booking
|December 28, 2023
To view the Trip Terms & Conditions, please click here.
- WILL THE KING BE THERE AND WILL I GET TO MEET HIM?
- WHAT TIME DOES THE RETREAT START AND END?
- WHICH AIRPORT DO I FLY INTO?
- HOW DO I GET FROM AIRPORT TO THE HOTEL?
- CAN THIS TRIP CATER TO SPECIAL DIETARY NEEDS?
- WILL I GET ANY “FREE” TIME?
- IF I DECIDE TO CANCEL MY SPOT, WILL I GET A REFUND?
- WHEN DO I NEED TO PAY THE REMAINING BALANCE?
- CAN I COME TO THIS TRIP ALONE?
- I WANT TO SHARE A ROOM BUT I AM TRAVELING ALONE, DO YOU ASSIGN ME SOMEONE TO SHARE THE ROOM WITH ?
- HOW DO YOU ASSIGN THE ROOMS?
- WHAT IS THE TRIP CANCELLATION POLICY?
- WHO DO I REACH OUT TO IF I HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?
- HOW DO I CHECK MY REMAINING BALANCE?