Marseille by Eric Cantona
‘Droit au But’ – the OM motto means ‘Right to the Goal’ and they know a thing or two about finding the back of the net.
Regularly averaging the highest attendance in Ligue 1, Olympique Marseille’s fanbase isn’t one to be underestimated. Get ready to JUMP to the Van Halen classic in the Velodrome that kicks off each game and prepare to witness the magic of Les Minots.
With nine Ligue 1 titles to their name and still the only club in France to have ever been crowned European Champions, this is the very best of French football.
From Le Classique’s against fierce rivals PSG to Champions League fixtures under the lights – Marseille are on their way to reigniting the glory days, and a match in the Mediterranean is most definitely one for your bucket list.
Football-themed walking tour
Take a behind the scenes look at the Stade Orange Velodrome on a football-obsessed city tour. From the port to the Velodrome, hear the stories of what made this city the football powerhouse it is today.
Olympique Marseille masterclass of taste
Football and food go hand in hand in France’s oldest city. Discover how this truly multicultural city has put itself firmly on the French foodie map, from Panisse to Pissaladière this port city offers flavours from around the world.
Watch an Olympique Marseille home game at the iconic Orange Vélodrome.
Stade (Orange) Vélodrome is the second largest stadium in France and the largest club stadium in france. Built in 1937 it hosts a variety of sporting events but belongs to Les Phoceens and is first and foremost the home of OM!
- DAY 1 - WARM UP
- DAY 2 - EXPERIENCE THE PASSION
- DAY 3 - THE BIG MATCH
- DAY 4 - FULL TIME
Your accommodations are hand-selected for each and every game from a portfolio of rigorously-vetted hotels. Our Trip Design team prioritises location, proximity to activities, comfort, and design to ensure your stay is a goal, every time. In Marseille, we often stay at hotels such as Hotel Belle-Vue Vieux-Port, the Hôtel Maison Montgrand – Vieux Port or similar.
- GAME SEATS: The superfan experience in all its passion and glory
- MASTERCLASS: Deep dive into local football culture, led by a local personality
- ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE: An inside look at the legendary stadiums of one of football's greatest cities
- CITY WALKING TOUR: Get to know the home team's stomping grounds with a football-themed city walking tour
- HUMAN-FIRST : You'll learn the songs and chants to yell with Les Phoceens in the Velodrome.
- TRIP CAPTAIN: A Trip Captain is available 24/7 to host and enhance your experience. Trip Captains are local experts and fans who are there to make sure you're having the trip of a lifetime!
- FOOD & DRINKS: Breakfast is included every morning, along with two curated group dinners, and one lunch. Plus, we'll celebrate with a nightly round of drinks on Eric!
Reasons to Book
01 | CURATED BY CANTONA
All trips are vetted by the King, Eric Cantona himself, to maximize the most important aspect – passion.
02 | FOOTBALL TRAVEL EXPERTS
Our exceptional experiences are led by local football fanatics who know the heart and the soul of their club inside and out.
03 | AUTHENTIC EXPERIENCES
We provide the most authentic and action packed football fan experiences imaginable
04 | COMMUNITY AND CONNECTION
We connect you to a community of passionate football fans who are the beating heart of the football experience
A football fanatics dream trip
I went with Looking FC to Buenos Aires for the Superclassico, and it was everything and more.
Our trip captain Dani & everyone at Looking (Shout out to Adam) were super helpful and planned everything brilliantly. By having a local as the trip captain, it felt like we got a real look at the authentic football culture as opposed to a more corporate feel which was great.
This was the best futbol experience of my life!
Looking FC had a lot of surprises for us every day. Everyone in their staff was great.
I highly recommend this trip to anyone that breathes futobol.
Use Looking FC
Looking FC were outstanding. It was so well organised and run by brilliant people.
Our Buenos Aires guide, Dani, was amazing and knew the best places to go, and what to expect from the game.
Adam was always on had for any questions or issues, and sorted them out quickly.
If you’re looking for a great football trip, I’d definitely recommend Looking FC.
- WHAT AIRPORT/TRAIN STATION SHOULD I ARRIVE INTO?
- WHAT’S THE FOOD LIKE?
- DO I NEED A VISA TO TRAVEL TO THIS CITY?
- WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- HOW MUCH FREE TIME WILL I HAVE?
- ARE THERE ANY CASUAL 5-A-SIDE GAMES IN TOWN I COULD PARTICIPATE IN?