Naples by Eric Cantona
Get ready to pound your feet so loud with new fan friends you might just blow the top off Vesuvius. There is footballing passion, and then there is Napoli. This seaside town is raw and raucous and as fun and friendly as they come. Get ready to walk the walk of D10S himself on a superlative football experience that needs no translation. Football lives here.
When I set foot on that pitch I felt something magical, different. In the evening, when there was the anthem of the Champions League, hearing 80,000 people whistling us I realized what a mess we were in! I did play some important matches in my career, but when I heard that cry for the first time my legs were shaking! Well, it was there that I realized that for those people this is not just a team, it is a visceral love, like the one between a mother and a son! It was the only time I remained on the pitch after losing a match, just to enjoy the show.
Yaya Touré, Midfielder
You've never lived a match experience like this before
Go wild for football with a group of fans so passionate their cheers hit the Richter scale
Get a hand on god with a Maradona Masterclass
Maradona was so revered a church was founded in his honour. Learn about the rituals with a football journalist in a venue as iconic as he was
Experience a fan club special you'll never forget
A full football morning featuring an invitation to a private collection of memorabilia led by an owner/curator as passionate as they come
- DAY 1 - WARM UP
- DAY 2 - EXPERIENCE THE PASSION
- DAY 3 - THE BIG MATCH
- DAY 4 - FULL TIME
Your accommodations are hand-selected for each and every game from a portfolio of rigorously-vetted hotels. Our trip design team prioritises location, proximity to activities, comfort, and design to ensure your stay is a goal, every time. In Napoli, we often stay at hotels such as Hotel Piazza Bellini or similar.
- GAME SEATS: The superfan experience in all its passion and glory
- MASTERCLASS: Deep dive into the lore of Maradona, led by a local journalist
- ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE: An inside look at the personal collections of one of Napoli's most passionate collectors
- CITY WALKING TOUR: From powerful street art to Maradona murals see the touching fan memorials and the altar where football tributes are laid
- HUMAN-FIRST: You'll learn the whistles and cheers to yell with the Azzurri in our authentic superfan chant workshop
- TRIP CAPTAIN: A Trip Captain is available 24/7 to host and enhance your experience. Trip Captains are local experts and fans who are there to make sure you're having the trip of a lifetime!
- FOOD & DRINKS : Breakfast is included every morning along with three group meals. Plus, we'll celebrate with a nightly round of drinks on Eric!
Reasons to Book
01 | CURATED BY CANTONA
All trips are vetted by the King, Eric Cantona himself, to maximize the most important aspect – passion.
02 | FOOTBALL TRAVEL EXPERTS
Our exceptional experiences are led by local football fanatics who know the heart and the soul of their club inside and out.
03 | AUTHENTIC EXPERIENCES
We provide the most authentic and action packed football fan experiences imaginable
04 | COMMUNITY AND CONNECTION
We connect you to a community of passionate football fans who are the beating heart of the football experience
A football fanatics dream trip
I went with Looking FC to Buenos Aires for the Superclassico, and it was everything and more.
Our trip captain Dani & everyone at Looking (Shout out to Adam) were super helpful and planned everything brilliantly. By having a local as the trip captain, it felt like we got a real look at the authentic football culture as opposed to a more corporate feel which was great.
This was the best futbol experience of my life!
Looking FC had a lot of surprises for us every day. Everyone in their staff was great.
I highly recommend this trip to anyone that breathes futobol.
Use Looking FC
Looking FC were outstanding. It was so well organised and run by brilliant people.
Our Buenos Aires guide, Dani, was amazing and knew the best places to go, and what to expect from the game.
Adam was always on had for any questions or issues, and sorted them out quickly.
If you’re looking for a great football trip, I’d definitely recommend Looking FC.
- WHAT AIRPORT/TRAIN STATION SHOULD I ARRIVE INTO?
- WHAT’S THE FOOD LIKE?
- DO I NEED A VISA TO TRAVEL TO THIS CITY?
- WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- HOW MUCH FREE TIME WILL I HAVE?
- ARE THERE ANY CASUAL 5-A-SIDE GAMES IN TOWN I COULD PARTICIPATE IN?