Join Us For An Extraordinary Running Experience That Weaves Through Ancient Paths, Incan Trails, And The Breathtaking Landscapes Of One Of The World’s Oldest And Most Sacred Destinations.
Meet your host
Yannick Wende is an Andean born competitive mountain biker, mountaineering enthusiast, and trail runner. His life revolves around the mountains surrounding his birth place in La Paz, Bolivia. Working on various social and environmental programs around the Bolivian and Peruvian Andes has allowed him to understand and communicate an admiration and respect for the Andes through storytelling. Yannick’s partnership with Aire Libre Running has also given him a new opportunity to explore his mountain sanctuary in a new dimension and reconnect to it with this new calling. He is an adventurer who enjoys bird watching, learning about native plants, and he is driven by a determination to make the Andes and promote native community building and cultural development.
To connect with Yannick you can find him on Instagram at @yannickwende
Immerse yourself in the cultural legacy of the Incas.
Center of the world
Learn about the captivating history of Cusco, often called the center of the world.
Enjoy sacred destinations
See the breathtaking landscapes of one of the world’s oldest and most sacred destinations.
- Day 1: Arrival in Cusco
- Day 2: Transfer to Sacred Valley - 11 km Machu Qolga Trail Run - Urcos Meditation Ceremony
- Day 3: 9 km Ollantaytambo Run - 6 km Puma Marka Inca Trail Run - Cultural Visits
- Day 4: 16 km Run Through Misminay - Moray Temple - Maras Salt Mines Run - Afternoon Stretching Session in Huayna Qapac's Temple
- Day 5: Lares Run to Calca - Afternoon Cultural Visits
- Day 6: Visit to Machu Picchu Ruins
- Day 7: Transfer to Cusco - 7 km Cusco Ruins Sites & City Run - Farewell Dinner Ceremony
- Day 8: Farewell from Cusco - Optional Add-On extra Days
On our initial night in Cusco City, we will stay in the heart of downtown, relishing a high-end three-star hotel experience with magnificent city views.
Throughout the rest of the Experience, we will be accommodated in a breathtaking mansion in Urubamba (Sacred Valley), adorned with colonial architecture and featuring an outdoor pool. The mansion offers a range of accommodation options, including double and single rooms, each boasting a private bathroom.
Standard accommodation option involves double or triple shared lodging.
However, you have the choice to enhance your experience by upgrading to private accommodations at check-out.
What's Not Included
- Transportation throughout the whole experience.
- Specially designed trails along the magical landscapes of the Sacred Valley.
- Carefully curated culinary experiences.
- Exclusively designed yoga and meditation sessions.
- All meals and accommodations for the duration of the experience.
- Entrance tickets to all national parks and attractions included in the experience.
- Knowledgeable and professional local guides.
- Aire Libre & partner brands merchandise.
- Complimentary La Familia Global Community Membership ($ 25 USD value)
- Dedicated sports and action photographer to capture your moments.
- Airfare for your inbound and outbound flights to Peru.
- Travel Insurance. We highly recommend securing personal travel insurance for your peace of mind.
- Alcoholic beverages and any additional meals beyond the provided ones.
- +$345: 1 Day Inti Raymi (The Celebration of the Sun)
- +$300: 1 Day Humantay Lake / Rainbow Mountain
- +$615: 2 Days Inti Raymi + Humantay Lake/Rainbow Mountain
- What is the weather like?
- How difficult will it be?
- Before You Travel
- What is Included/ Not Included for the Add-Ons?