Tanzania: An African Dream, The Full Shebang
23 September - 8 October, 2023
Kilimanjaro - Serengeti - Zanzibar
1 Spots Left
Embark on the journey of a lifetime in this 15 day trip featuring the best of Tanzania. We begin at the base of Kilimanjaro, where we’ll harness the power of pranayama (breath exercises) and therapeutic yoga to empower and support us on our incredible summit. After our eight day climb, we’ll indulge in luxurious accommodations, healing yoga, and magnificent landscapes in the heart of the Sergengeti, where we’ll spend four days exploring African wildlife and nature. Our trip will finish on Zanzibar’s idyllic coast, where we’ll spend three days discovering the blue waters of the Indian Ocean for some well deserved R&R.
Meet your host
Amy Wolfe (J.D., CIYT) is a Certified Iyengar Yoga, meditation, pilates & prenatal yoga teacher with over two thousand hours of formal training. Her teaching is influenced by nearly twenty years of practice, daily meditation, & dedicated study, including travel to India. Amy teaches virtually, guiding individuals on all levels of their health and well-being. She also leads teacher trainings, global retreats, & corporate workshops.
Summit Mount Kilimanjaro
Adventure camp on your journey up
Master the art of pranayama
Ngoro Ngoro Crater
Luxury lodging at its best as we soak in magnificent views nestled in Ngorongoro forest area.
The most luxurious camp in the heart of Serengeti National Park will be our home for the next few days.
Intimate and deluxe oceanfront digs as we explore and relax in the north-east coast of Zanzibar.
Single Standard Room
- Private rooms in hotel accommodations and shared tents throughout the adventure
Double Standard Room
- Shared double room and shared tents throughout the adventure
Brittany, 36, Photographer
“A yoga retreat with Amy is a sure fire way to have a perfectly dreamy vacation. Amy’s attention to detail and expert planning means you can let go of the stress of planning a trip. The food is always amazing, the locations truly special, and you can’t beat the dynamite yoga classes. You’ll feel refreshed as you’ve been edified, mind and body. Amy truly understands the concept of holding space and each attendee is cared for and supported. I’ve been on several retreats with Amy and I can’t wait for my next one!”
Steve, 62, Software Engineer
“My retreat with Amy was a truly magical, glowing experience. Amy took care of every detail, which left me nothing but space to relax, explore, and grow. Amy knows how to teach any level of student, and she gave personalized, deeply caring attention to all both in and out of class — whatever came up and wherever we were on our individual journeys. The uniquely wonderful locale featured awe-inspiring, healing nature, and if you know Amy at all, it’s no surprise that the food was amazing. Finally, the people — there’s really nothing like practicing and just being with a group who are all there for the same reason, and Amy attracts a fascinating, delightful, and supportive set of humans!”
What's Not Included
- 6 nights accommodation in a lodges
- 6 nights accommodation in tents on the mountain
- 3 nights in a boutique oceanfront hotel
- One way flight from Serengeti to Zanzibar
- Ngoro Ngoro Crater Tour
- Serengeti game drive in 4 x 4 safari cruiser
- Arrival and departure airport transfer
- All meals
- Yoga & pranayama sessions with Amy
- Park admission fees
- Sherpa & Porters on journey
- Hiking poles & all camping equipment
- International airport departure tax
- Visa Fees
- Tips for leader(s), guide(s), and driver(s)
- Expenditure of personal nature
- Personal Insurance
- Optional activities
- Additional speciality beverages
|Due Date||Amount / %|
|First Payment||Upon Booking||30% deposit|
|Second Payment||March 25, 2023||30% of the total value of your booking|
|Third Payment||May 9, 2023||20% of the total value of your booking|
|Balance Payment||June 28, 2023||Remaining balance|
Good to know. While a trip is Pending, payments except for the first deposit payment are refundable in line with the trip’s cancellation policy. Once a trip is Confirmed, subsequent payments are non-refundable.
Reasons to Book
Curated for Passion
Trips Built Around And For You, Led By Passion And Genuine Care.
You are in Caring Hands
We Are Professional Travel Managers Who Are Also Passionate Yogis, Footballers, And Surfers.
You are Protected
All Payments And Trips Are ABTA-Protected, The Gold Standard In Consumer Protection.
Change Of Plans? No Worries, We Got You, For Life. Just Give Us A New Date When You Are Ready.
- WHAT TIME DOES THE RETREAT START AND END?
- WHAT AIRPORT SHOULD I BOOK MY FLIGHTS TO AND FROM?
- HOW DO I GET FROM AIRPORT TO THE VENUE?
- DO I NEED TO BRING ANY YOGA EQUIPMENT WITH ME?
- DOES THE RETREAT CATER TO SPECIAL DIETARY NEEDS?
- CAN I COME TO THIS RETREAT ALONE?
- HOW DO YOU ASSIGN THE ROOMS?
- WHAT IS THE COVID CANCELLATION POLICY?
- IS TRAVEL INSURANCE INCLUDED?
- IS MY DEPOSIT REFUNDABLE IF I DECIDE TO CANCEL THE TRIP?
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OPERATING THIS TRIP?
- WHO DO I REACH OUT TO IF I HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?