Taste Tuscany: Italy Wine Journey
Postcard panoramas and perfect flavors on a Tuscan wine odyssey.
Producer visits ⋅ Sommelier-led stroll ⋅ Epic tastings – Tuscan cooking lesson
Tuscany is a place rich with history and the flavors of tradition, inspiring a deep sense of connection with what came before. The region’s microclimates create stunning diversity in the local wines, from silky Brunellos to earthy Nobile – and then there’s the food. We savor delicious pecorino cheese, homemade pasta, and antioxidant-rich olive oils. Relish the best of handmade cuisine, from your first plate of pici to freshly churned gelato. Learn the art of aperitivo and the secrets of wine pairing, and enjoy a lighthearted Italian language lesson that creates the best of amici. Join us on a taste odyssey to experience the terra that enriches deep reds and produces some of the world’s favorite foods.
DID YOU KNOW: We think of Chianti as one of our favorite reds but that wasn’t always the case. It’s most likely that Chianti started off as a white wine, only deepening to its rich scarlet shade in the 14th century.
Learn the art of cucina povera and how to prepare delicious vegetable-forward Tuscan cooking with a local artist-turned-chef
Take in the sumptuous landscape with wine-making friends who share their secrets of Sangiovese
Experience the artful and innovative winery of Antinori nel Chianti Classico for a legendary tasting
- DAY 1 - MADE TO SHARE
- DAY 2 - SIPS & SECRETS
- DAY 3 - ARTFUL GRAPES
- DAY 4 - ARRIVEDERCI
Accommodations are hand-selected for each and every trip from a portfolio of rigorously-vetted hotels. Our Trip Design team prioritizes location, comfort, and design to ensure your stay is a winning mix, every time. In Tuscany, we often stay in hotels such as Villa Sabolini.
Perfectly situated among the countryside of Chianti, and nestled between Florence and Siena, Villa Sabolini is the quintessential Tuscan retreat, where grapes and good times come together with the best of Italian hospitality.
What's Not Included
- Almost everything.
- Curated activities, local cuisine and libations, new knowledge, delightful travel companions – and so much more.
- Three nights hotel accommodation
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Nightly round of drinks
- Daily breakfast
- Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Tuscan cooking lesson including wine
- Private transfer and tastings in the Val d’Orcia
- Private transfer and visit to San Gimignano including lunch
- Visit and tasting at Antinori nel Chianti Classico
- Tuscan group dinner
- Return transportation to and from all scheduled activities where required
- Services of a brilliant local Tastemaker (Trip Leader)
- Tips and gratuities at hotels and at group meals
- All local taxes
- Flights are not included
- Airport transfers
- Food, drinks, and activities outside those noted in the itinerary
- Personal items and expenses
- Any additional services at the hotel (room service, phone calls etc)
- Travel insurance
Why Spirited Stories?
01 | MADE TO SHARE
Perfect moments are shared. Our trips bring people together in the most time-honored way – around lively tables with friends old and new.
02 | GOOD TASTE
Our trips are delicious by design. From first sip to last mouthful, we understand that the best way to experience a place is to taste it.
03 | EXCLUSIVE EXPERIENCES
We’ve partnered with wine and spirits experts to build itineraries that dive deep to serve up truly authentic & exclusive experiences.
|25% Down Payment||Additional Payments|
|Spot Confirmed||Not Refundable *||Refundable|
|60 Days Pre Trip||Not Refundable||Not Refundable|
*If you cancel when your spot is confirmed and outside 60 days until departure, you can receive a trip credit for your down payment minus the $100 cancellation fee.
- WHAT IS A SPIRITED STORIES TRIP AND WHAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT?
- WHO ARE SPIRITED STORIES TRIPS FOR?
- MY FRIENDS AND I WANT TO BOOK A PRIVATE TRIP, IS THAT POSSIBLE?
- I HAVE NEVER DONE A GROUP TRIP BEFORE. WHAT IS THE GROUP LIKE?
- IS SPIRITED STORIES A TRAVEL AGENT?
- HOW DO I CONTACT YOU?
- WHERE CAN I SUBMIT A PRESS INQUIRY?