Ultimate Casablanca: 4 Day Football Adventure in Morocco
Fireworks, flares, raucous fans, and a riotous rivalry that spans 60 years. The Casablanca derby between Raja and Wydad is more than a game: it’s football expression in its rawest form. Red v Green at the Stade Mohamed V, loud enough to make your ears ring, ground shaking enough to make your mind rattle. Moroccan magic. Total football. Winner takes all.
WHEN A TEAM SCORES THE SKY THUNDERS
“Raja gives a voice to the streets, to those that didn’t have one – and that voice can be heard around the world loud and clear.” — Youssef, Raja superfan
“Wydad was built from colonial resistance – we are the club of the people, all the people. If you are a true fan, you know that.” — Walid, Wydad superfan
The African Superclasico
Feel the ground shake in the Mohammed V Stadium
Food then Football
Relish authentic Moroccan street food at the Marché Central
Sing it Proud
Learn Raja & Wydad chants with local superfans
Your accommodations are hand-selected for each and every game from a portfolio of rigorously-vetted hotels. Our trip design team prioritises location, proximity to activities, comfort, and design to ensure your stay is a goal, every time. In Casablanca, we often stay in hotels such as Odyssee Boutique Hotel, The Adagio or similar.
- GAME SEATS: The superfan experience in all its passion and glory
- MASTERCLASS: Deep dive into local football culture, led by a local personality
- ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE: An inside look at the legendary stadiums of football's greatest cities
- CITY WALKING TOUR: Get to know the home team's stomping grounds with a football-themed city walking tour
- HUMAN-FIRST: You'll learn the songs and what's behind them in this intimate superfan chant workshop
- TRIP CAPTAIN: A Trip Captain is available 24/7 to host and enhance your experience. Trip Captains are local experts and fans who are there to make sure you're having the trip of a lifetime!
- FOOD & DRINKS: Breakfast is included every morning along with three group meals. Plus, we'll celebrate with a nightly round of drinks on Eric!
Reasons to Book
CURATED BY CANTONA
All trips are vetted by the King, Eric Cantona himself, to maximize the most important aspect – passion.
FOOTBALL TRAVEL EXPERTS
Our exceptional experiences are led by local football fanatics who know the heart and the soul of their club inside and out.
We provide the most authentic and action packed football fan experiences imaginable
COMMUNITY AND CONNECTION
We connect you to a community of passionate football fans who are the beating heart of the football experience
A football fanatics dream trip
I went with Looking FC to Buenos Aires for the Superclassico, and it was everything and more.
Our trip captain Dani & everyone at Looking (Shout out to Adam) were super helpful and planned everything brilliantly. By having a local as the trip captain, it felt like we got a real look at the authentic football culture as opposed to a more corporate feel which was great.
This was the best futbol experience of my life!
Looking FC had a lot of surprises for us every day. Everyone in their staff was great.
I highly recommend this trip to anyone that breathes futobol.
Use Looking FC
Looking FC were outstanding. It was so well organised and run by brilliant people.
Our Buenos Aires guide, Dani, was amazing and knew the best places to go, and what to expect from the game.
Adam was always on had for any questions or issues, and sorted them out quickly.
If you’re looking for a great football trip, I’d definitely recommend Looking FC.
- WHAT AIRPORT/TRAIN STATION SHOULD I ARRIVE INTO?
- WHAT’S THE FOOD LIKE?
- DO I NEED A VISA TO TRAVEL TO THIS CITY?
- WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- HOW MUCH FREE TIME WILL I HAVE?
- ARE THERE ANY CASUAL 5-A-SIDE GAMES IN TOWN I COULD PARTICIPATE IN?