Ultimate Dortmund FC: 4 Day Football Adventure in Germany
“From the front of the lower tier you can almost scratch the goalkeeper on the back while way up, just below the roof, where there is an inclined angle of 37 degrees, it’s like a ski jump,” Der Spiegel
Football-themed walking tour
Discover the history of this west German city, destroyed many times since it was establish in 888, Dortmund epitomises modern Germany but hasn’t forgotten its roots!
Visit the German Football Museum
The vibrant, emotional and interactive exhibition recounts 140 years of German football history over 3,300 m² of floor space
Experience The Yellow Wall
The 24,454 capacity Südtribüne (South Bank) is the largest terrace for standing spectators in European football. Famous for the intense atmosphere it breeds, the south terrace has been nicknamed Die Gelbe Wand, meaning “The Yellow Wall”.
“It’s the Yellow Wall I’m most afraid of.” – Bayern Munich star Bastian Schweinsteiger
- DAY 1 - WARM UP
- DAY 2 - EXPERIENCE THE PASSION
- DAY 3 - THE BIG MATCH
- DAY 4 - FULL TIME
Your accommodations are hand-selected for each and every game from a portfolio of rigorously-vetted hotels. Our trip design team prioritises location, proximity to activities, comfort, and design to ensure your stay is a goal, every time. In Dortmund, we often stay at hotels such as NH Dortmund or the Leonardo, or similar.
- GAME SEATS: The superfan experience in all its passion and glory
- MASTERCLASS: Deep dive into local football culture, led by a local personality
- ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE: An inside look at the legendary stadiums of one of football's greatest cities
- CITY WALKING TOUR: Get to know the home team's stomping grounds with a football-themed city walking tour
- HUMAN-FIRST: You'll learn the songs and chants so you can feel like a real 'Borusse' in the Yellow Wall.
- TRIP CAPTAIN: A Trip Captain is available 24/7 to host and enhance your experience. Trip Captains are local experts and fans who are there to make sure you're having the trip of a lifetime!
- FOOD & DRINKS : Breakfast is included every morning, along with two curated group dinners, and one lunch. Plus, we'll celebrate with a nightly round of drinks on Eric!
Reasons to Book
01 | CURATED BY CANTONA
All trips are vetted by the King, Eric Cantona himself, to maximize the most important aspect – passion.
02 | FOOTBALL TRAVEL EXPERTS
Our exceptional experiences are led by local football fanatics who know the heart and the soul of their club inside and out.
03 | AUTHENTIC EXPERIENCES
We provide the most authentic and action packed football fan experiences imaginable
04 | COMMUNITY AND CONNECTION
We connect you to a community of passionate football fans who are the beating heart of the football experience
A football fanatics dream trip
I went with Looking FC to Buenos Aires for the Superclassico, and it was everything and more.
Our trip captain Dani & everyone at Looking (Shout out to Adam) were super helpful and planned everything brilliantly. By having a local as the trip captain, it felt like we got a real look at the authentic football culture as opposed to a more corporate feel which was great.
This was the best futbol experience of my life!
Looking FC had a lot of surprises for us every day. Everyone in their staff was great.
I highly recommend this trip to anyone that breathes futobol.
Use Looking FC
Looking FC were outstanding. It was so well organised and run by brilliant people.
Our Buenos Aires guide, Dani, was amazing and knew the best places to go, and what to expect from the game.
Adam was always on had for any questions or issues, and sorted them out quickly.
If you’re looking for a great football trip, I’d definitely recommend Looking FC.
- WHAT AIRPORT/TRAIN STATION SHOULD I ARRIVE INTO?
- WHAT’S THE FOOD LIKE?
- DO I NEED A VISA TO TRAVEL TO THIS CITY?
- WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- HOW MUCH FREE TIME WILL I HAVE?
- ARE THERE ANY CASUAL 5-A-SIDE GAMES IN TOWN I COULD PARTICIPATE IN?