Ultimate Inter Milan: 4 Day Football Adventure in Milan
INTERNAZIONALE. THE SAN SIRO. THE CAULDRON OF FIRE.
Can you hear the cannons?! Since their formation in 1908 Inter have been prodigioso winning Scudettos, Coppa Italias and the Champions League. Vieri, Crespo, Klinsmann and Milito have ripped all comers apart to make history and earn the superfans’ worship. Nerazzurri alé! Cross them at your peril.
“Back in the 2006-7 season, the derby, we were 4-1 up in the second half with 20 minutes to go but then the master Materazzi who’d scored the fourth was sent off. Milan came back with two goals, the second from Kaka in stoppage time to make it 4-3. They could have scored again but our goalie made stop after stop to hold the Rossoneri off and seize the day. What a win! Sing “Julio Cesar, La la la!”
Luca, Inter Milan Fan
Live the match from the infamous San Siro
Get in the action in this unique stadium shared by two passionate sets of fans. The Inter ultras have long since claimed the Curva Nord and it’s a hotbed of noise, colour and passion on an Inter match day.
Sing your heart out at an Interclub fan workshop
Learn the words and sing the songs with Interclub Tribasei in a fan chant workshop at an iconic stadium chiosco.
Tour iconic Inter murals with a local street artist
Experience where art meets activism on a tour of Milan’s famous football murals with street artists and mural painters.
- DAY 1 - WARM UP
- DAY 2 - EXPERIENCE THE PASSION
- DAY 3 - THE BIG MATCH
- DAY 4 - FULL TIME
Your accommodations are hand-selected for each and every game from a portfolio of rigorously-vetted hotels. Our Trip Design team prioritises location, proximity to activities, comfort, and design to ensure your stay is a goal, every time. In Milan, we often stay in hotels such as NYX Milano or similar.
- GAME SEATS: The superfan experience in all its passion and glory
- MASTERCLASS: Deep dive into local football culture, led by a local personality
- ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE: An inside look at the legendary stadiums of football's greatest cities
- CITY WALKING TOUR: Get to know the home team's stomping grounds with a football-themed city walking tour
- HUMAN-FIRST: Come together with dedicated local fans who embody the passion for a song and chant workshop
- TRIP CAPTAIN: A Trip Captain is available 24/7 to host and enhance your experience. Trip Captains are local experts and fans who are there to make sure you're having the trip of a lifetime!
- FOOD & DRINKS: Breakfast is included every morning along with three group meals. Plus, we'll celebrate with a nightly round of drinks on Eric!
Reasons to Book
01 | CURATED BY CANTONA
All trips are vetted by the King, Eric Cantona himself, to maximize the most important aspect – passion.
02 | FOOTBALL TRAVEL EXPERTS
Our exceptional experiences are led by local football fanatics who know the heart and the soul of their club inside and out.
03 | AUTHENTIC EXPERIENCES
We provide the most authentic and action packed football fan experiences imaginable
04 | COMMUNITY AND CONNECTION
We connect you to a community of passionate football fans who are the beating heart of the football experience
A football fanatics dream trip
I went with Looking FC to Buenos Aires for the Superclassico, and it was everything and more.
Our trip captain Dani & everyone at Looking (Shout out to Adam) were super helpful and planned everything brilliantly. By having a local as the trip captain, it felt like we got a real look at the authentic football culture as opposed to a more corporate feel which was great.
This was the best futbol experience of my life!
Looking FC had a lot of surprises for us every day. Everyone in their staff was great.
I highly recommend this trip to anyone that breathes futobol.
Use Looking FC
Looking FC were outstanding. It was so well organised and run by brilliant people.
Our Buenos Aires guide, Dani, was amazing and knew the best places to go, and what to expect from the game.
Adam was always on had for any questions or issues, and sorted them out quickly.
If you’re looking for a great football trip, I’d definitely recommend Looking FC.
- WHAT AIRPORT/TRAIN STATION SHOULD I ARRIVE INTO?
- WHAT’S THE FOOD LIKE?
- DO I NEED A VISA TO TRAVEL TO THIS CITY?
- WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- HOW MUCH FREE TIME WILL I HAVE?
- ARE THERE ANY CASUAL 5-A-SIDE GAMES IN TOWN I COULD PARTICIPATE IN?