Ultimate Manchester United: 4 Day Football Adventure in Manchester
Manchester United’s Theatre of Dreams. Where a Frenchman was crowned King. Loved worldwide. Remember Giggs, Best and Beckham, Busby, Big Ron and Sir Alex himself. No English club has won more trophies, including 20 league titles and the ‘98-’99 Treble. These are the Red Devils. So pop your collar. Football lives here.
He dribbles, He shoots! CANTONA NA NA
“When Cantona scored the late winner against Pool in the ‘96 FA Cup final to win us the double. It wasn’t a great game at Wembley but we had Eric the King back from suspension and his volley in the 86th minute was a thing of premium beauty. Taking the cup from Liverpool was glorious.”
Owen, United fan
Football-themed walking tour, including iconic murals
Connect with Withington Walls, the team behind the iconic Marcus Rashford mural. Learn how Marcus has contributed to the community, bringing the red and blue sides of the city together to feed underprivileged children.
Manchester United masterclass of style
Nothing represents Manchester United’s heritage like their classic jerseys. See and hear how the style has changed over time but how the classic red shirts will always outlive the colourful iterations – green and yellow anyone?
Watch a home game at the iconic Old Trafford
Old Trafford has seen some incredible footballing moments over the years, many of which were supplied by our very own King Eric! Matchdays here are electric, the fan’s expectations are only matched by their vociferous dislike of the club’s corporate owners, brace yourself!
- DAY 1 - WARM UP
- DAY 2 - EXPERIENCE THE PASSION
- DAY 3 - THE BIG MATCH
- DAY 4 - FULL TIME
Your accommodations are hand-selected for each and every game from a portfolio of rigorously-vetted hotels. Our trip design team prioritizes location, proximity to activities, comfort, and design to ensure your stay is a goal, every time. In Manchester, we often stay at hotels such as hotel indigo, the Marriott V&A or similar.
- GAME SEATS: The superfan experience in all its passion and glory
- MASTERCLASS: Deep dive into local football culture, led by a local personality
- ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE: An inside look at the legendary stadiums of football's greatest cities
- CITY WALKING TOUR: Get to know the home team's stomping grounds with a football-themed city walking tour
- HUMAN-FIRST: Discover the food bank charity that Marcus Rashford has done so much for. Meet the team behind the mural and experience the work this community focused organisation does to feed local children.
- TRIP CAPTAIN: A Trip Captain is available 24/7 to host and enhance your experience. Trip Captains are local experts and fans who are there to make sure you're having the trip of a lifetime!
- FOOD & DRINKS: Breakfast is included every morning along with three group meals. Plus, we'll celebrate with a nightly round of drinks on Eric!
Reasons to Book
01 | CURATED BY CANTONA
All trips are vetted by the King, Eric Cantona himself, to maximize the most important aspect – passion.
02 | FOOTBALL TRAVEL EXPERTS
Our exceptional experiences are led by local football fanatics who know the heart and the soul of their club inside and out.
03 | AUTHENTIC EXPERIENCES
We provide the most authentic and action packed football fan experiences imaginable
04 | COMMUNITY AND CONNECTION
We connect you to a community of passionate football fans who are the beating heart of the football experience
A football fanatics dream trip
I went with Looking FC to Buenos Aires for the Superclassico, and it was everything and more.
Our trip captain Dani & everyone at Looking (Shout out to Adam) were super helpful and planned everything brilliantly. By having a local as the trip captain, it felt like we got a real look at the authentic football culture as opposed to a more corporate feel which was great.
This was the best futbol experience of my life!
Looking FC had a lot of surprises for us every day. Everyone in their staff was great.
I highly recommend this trip to anyone that breathes futobol.
Use Looking FC
Looking FC were outstanding. It was so well organised and run by brilliant people.
Our Buenos Aires guide, Dani, was amazing and knew the best places to go, and what to expect from the game.
Adam was always on had for any questions or issues, and sorted them out quickly.
If you’re looking for a great football trip, I’d definitely recommend Looking FC.
- WHAT AIRPORT/TRAIN STATION SHOULD I ARRIVE INTO?
- WHAT’S THE FOOD LIKE?
- DO I NEED A VISA TO TRAVEL TO THIS CITY?
- WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- HOW MUCH FREE TIME WILL I HAVE?
- ARE THERE ANY CASUAL 5-A-SIDE GAMES IN TOWN I COULD PARTICIPATE IN?