Ultimate Sporting CP: 4 Day Football Adventure in Lisbon
The Green and White Lions Roar
And the Sporting CP fans respond.
With Cristiano Ronaldo their most famous son, and that inimitable green and white strip known across the globe, Sporting Clube de Portugal have history. Founded in 1906, their nickname is the Leões or Lions and they play in the stunning green-painted José Alvalade stadium. Their fans are fanatical, and the pride in the tactical and skill-focused football they play sacrosanct. Football lives here.
“Supporting Sporting comes as naturally as breathing. That moment when Cristiano Ronaldo took apart Manchester United at the Alvalade, standing with my compatriots, smoke in the air from flares and firecrackers in the derbies against Benfica, players like Figo and Nani and Rui Costa, and winning the Portuguese cup and league. Supporting Sporting is everything.”
Carlos, Sporting CP fan
Join the Sportinguistas for a display of pure passion
Watching Sporting Lisbon in Estádio José Alvalade is a football experience bar none. A display of flag waving, chanting and singing to rival any club in Europe.
See Lisbon’s football side with a CR7 walking tour
Walk in Ronaldo’s footsteps as we take in the sights and iconic locations of this football-mad city. Learn how Benfica and Sporting operate side by side in this partisan city and meet the locals on either side of the divide.
Enjoy proper Portuguese cuisine at famed central food market
Discover Bacalhau (cod), pasteis de nata, sardines and a glass of Ginja! Maybe not all at the same time, but while discovering the local flavours and delicacies of this gastronomic powerhouse the possibilities are almost endless.
- DAY 1 - WARM UP
- DAY 2 - EXPERIENCE THE PASSION
- DAY 3 - THE BIG MATCH
- DAY 4 - FULL TIME
Your accommodations are hand-selected for each and every game from a portfolio of rigorously-vetted hotels. Our Trip Design team prioritises location, proximity to activities, comfort, and design to ensure your stay is a goal, every time. In Lisbon, we often stay at hotels such as Pestana CR7, the Lisboa Pessoa Hotel or similar.
- GAME SEATS: The superfan experience in all its passion and glory
- MASTERCLASS: Deep dive into local football culture, led by a local personality
- ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE: An inside look at the legendary stadiums of football's greatest cities
- CITY WALKING TOUR: Get to know the home team's stomping grounds with a football-themed city walking tour
- HUMAN-FIRST: You'll learn the songs and cheers to yell with the ultras in our authentic superfan chant workshop
- TRIP CAPTAIN: A Trip Captain is available 24/7 to host and enhance your experience. Trip Captains are local experts and fans who are there to make sure you're having the trip of a lifetime!
- FOOD & DRINKS: Breakfast is included every morning along with three group meals. Plus, we'll celebrate with a nightly round of drinks on Eric!
Reasons to Book
01 | CURATED BY CANTONA
All trips are vetted by the King, Eric Cantona himself, to maximize the most important aspect – passion.
02 | FOOTBALL TRAVEL EXPERTS
Our exceptional experiences are led by local football fanatics who know the heart and the soul of their club inside and out.
03 | AUTHENTIC EXPERIENCES
We provide the most authentic and action packed football fan experiences imaginable
04 | COMMUNITY AND CONNECTION
We connect you to a community of passionate football fans who are the beating heart of the football experience
A football fanatics dream trip
I went with Looking FC to Buenos Aires for the Superclassico, and it was everything and more.
Our trip captain Dani & everyone at Looking (Shout out to Adam) were super helpful and planned everything brilliantly. By having a local as the trip captain, it felt like we got a real look at the authentic football culture as opposed to a more corporate feel which was great.
This was the best futbol experience of my life!
Looking FC had a lot of surprises for us every day. Everyone in their staff was great.
I highly recommend this trip to anyone that breathes futobol.
Use Looking FC
Looking FC were outstanding. It was so well organised and run by brilliant people.
Our Buenos Aires guide, Dani, was amazing and knew the best places to go, and what to expect from the game.
Adam was always on had for any questions or issues, and sorted them out quickly.
If you’re looking for a great football trip, I’d definitely recommend Looking FC.
- WHAT AIRPORT/TRAIN STATION SHOULD I ARRIVE INTO?
- WHAT’S THE FOOD LIKE?
- DO I NEED A VISA TO TRAVEL TO THIS CITY?
- WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- HOW MUCH FREE TIME WILL I HAVE?
- ARE THERE ANY CASUAL 5-A-SIDE GAMES IN TOWN I COULD PARTICIPATE IN?