Uncork France’s Champagne Region
Meet the master makers who alchemize grape into gold.
Champagne tastings ⋅ Private cellar visit ⋅ Vineyard e-bike tour ⋅ Local gastronomy
Champagne – the most evocative and iconic of drinks. But what really goes into your favorite glass of bubbles? Uncork the secrets of the world’s most celebrated vintages, sample the region’s gourmet produce, enjoy legendary hospitality, and get to know the distinct natural environments that make it all possible on this exclusive journey of discovery to the heart of Champagne country.
Board e-bikes for a day out and about exploring this fascinating terroir with visits to small batch producers and the local characters whose lives and livelihood are defined by the grape
Accompany Maison Belle Époque’s Chef de Cuisine on their daily market visit, gathering the essential ingredients for an apéritif and decadent dinner made just for us
An invitation to dine at the exclusive Maison Belle-Époque is not to be missed. Marvel at the exceptional Art Nouveau collection with a glass of Champagne Perrier-Jouët before a stunning seasonal meal
- DAY 1 - BUBBLES AU-GO-GO
- DAY 2 - FIELDS OF FORTUNE
- DAY 3 - FROM MARKET TO TABLE
- DAY 4 - UNTIL NEXT TIME
Accommodations are hand-selected for each and every trip from a portfolio of rigorously-vetted hotels. Our Trip Design team prioritizes location, comfort, and design to ensure your stay is a winning mix, every time. In Champagne, we often stay in hotels such as Hostellerie La Briqueterie.
Hostellerie La Briqueterie
The recently-refurbished Hostellerie La Briqueterie sits surrounded by the gentle slopes of the Champagne-Ardenne region where all the grapes for the iconic wines are grown. Rooms are brightly and comfortably furnished and the hotel features a spa and indoor pool.
What's Not Included
- Almost everything.
- Curated activities, local cuisine and libations, new knowledge, delightful travel companions – and so much more.
- Three nights hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Meals per the itinerary
- Nightly round of drinks
- Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Apéritif and dinner at Cellier Belle Époque
- E-bike tour and visits to local artisanal producers
- Food market visit accompanied by the chef from Maison Belle Époque
- Cooking class at Maison Belle Époque
- Art collection visit at Maison Belle Époque
- Farewell dinner at Maison Belle Époque
- Return transportation to from all scheduled activities when required
- Return transportation from Champagne-Ardenne TGV station to the Hotel
- Services of a brilliant local Tastemaker (Trip Leader)
- Tips and gratuities at hotels and at group meals
- All local taxes
- Flights are not included
- Tours, events, and activities outside those noted in the itinerary
- Airport transfers
- Any food or drinks outside except where specified/detailed
- Personal items and expenses
- Any additional services at the hotel (room service, phone calls etc)
- Travel insurance
Why Spirited Stories?
01 | MADE TO SHARE
Perfect moments are shared. Our trips bring people together in the most time-honored way – around lively tables with friends old and new.
02 | GOOD TASTE
Our trips are delicious by design. From first sip to last mouthful, we understand that the best way to experience a place is to taste it.
03 | EXCLUSIVE EXPERIENCES
We’ve partnered with wine and spirits experts to build itineraries that dive deep to serve up truly authentic & exclusive experiences.
- WHAT IS A SPIRITED STORIES TRIP AND WHAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT?
- WHO ARE SPIRITED STORIES TRIPS FOR?
- MY FRIENDS AND I WANT TO BOOK A PRIVATE TRIP, IS THAT POSSIBLE?
- I HAVE NEVER DONE A GROUP TRIP BEFORE. WHAT IS THE GROUP LIKE?
- IS SPIRITED STORIES A TRAVEL AGENT?
- HOW DO I CONTACT YOU?
- WHERE CAN I SUBMIT A PRESS INQUIRY?