Hi loves! Welcome to Upstate With Sav. I can’t wait to welcome you with open arms to what will be an empowering and uplifting experience. This weekend is going to be one for the books! We’ll come together in one of the most magical landscapes of the Catskills, and workout underneath the blue sky and with the green grass between our toes. It’s going to be an amazing time of celebrating our bodies in movement, falling deeper in love with our authentic selves, laughing and playing and adventuring together IRL as a team. I’m so excited to do this with you.
Meet your host
Hi it’s me, Savannah! You probably know me as the founder of the virtual feel great fitness platform, Sweat With Sav. My classes are uplifting, joyful, and are rooted in mindfulness. I’ve been teaching online workouts for the past 3 years and now I am so excited to announce I’ll be expanding my classes to the great outdoors. Besides movement, adventuring is my favorite thing to do, so this feels like a dream come true to put this together. I can’t wait to go on this journey with you.
Beaverkill Valley Inn
In a Catskill mountain valley where eagles soar, on the river where fly-fishing began, the Beaverkill Valley Inn’s celebrated chef, Tommy Finch, partners with local farmers to bring you delicious ingredient-driven, locally-sourced meals.
Set on 60 acres within the Catskill Park, this comfortable 19-room Inn rests close by the upper Beaverkill, which flows down from headwaters peaks almost 4000’ high through forever wild forests and conserved meadows. Here we invite you to enjoy beautiful trails for hiking, two tennis courts, an indoor pool and ice cream parlor, and more.
Twin Room private halls bath
- A unique throwback to the Inn’s days as a historic boarding house for fly fishermen in the late 19th century.
- Select rooms on the Inn’s third floor have their own separate private bathroom adjacent to the room, each with an antique clawfoot tub and vintage ceramic tile.
Sweat with Sav Workouts
Get your daily dose of joy. Workout with Sav every day!
Landscape Painting Class
Enjoy a landscape painting class, taking in the wonderful views of the Catskills Mountains
Group hiking experience
Head out on one of the hiking trails on the property and take in the beautiful surroundings
- DAY 1
- DAY 2
- DAY 3
“My SWS experience has been such a gift. I always leave feeling empowered and know this experience is way more than just a workout. Sav is creative, she is passionate, she is supportive, and optimistic. It shines through every single one of her classes. I can’t recommend it enough and I’m so thankful to have it a part of my life”
“Sweat With Sav is a workout that keeps my mind, body, and soul healthy. Welcoming Sav’s energy into my life is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.”
“Whatever feelings I’m experiencing – stress or sadness – doing one of Sav’s classes instantly changes my mood and provides with me a sense of strength and accomplishment. It honestly makes me happier than any other workout program I’ve tried in the past.”
What's Not Included
- 2 night accommodation at Beaverkill Valley Inn
- Full board 2 breakfast, 2 lunch, 2 dinner
- Landscape art class
- Sweat with Sav sessions
- Travel Insurance
- Additional Specialty beverages
- Additional nights accommodation
|First Payment||Upon Booking||$300 deposit|
|Second Payment||24th June||50% of the total value of your booking|
|Balance Payment||24th July||Remaining balance|
Good to know. While a trip is Pending, payments except for the first deposit payment are refundable in line with the trip’s cancellation policy. Once a trip is Confirmed, subsequent payments are non-refundable.
Reasons to Book
Curated for Passion
Trips Built Around And For You, Led By Passion And Genuine Care.
You are in Caring Hands
We Are Professional Travel Managers Who Are Also Passionate Yogis, Footballers, And Surfers.
You are Protected
All Payments And Trips Are ABTA-Protected, The Gold Standard In Consumer Protection.
Change Of Plans? No Worries, We Got You, For Life. Just Give Us A New Date When You Are Ready.
- WHAT TIME DOES THE RETREAT START AND END?
- HOW DO I GET TO THE VENUE?
- CAN THE RETREAT CATER TO SPECIAL DIETARY NEEDS?
- WILL I GET ANY “FREE” TIME?
- IS MY DEPOSIT REFUNDABLE IF I DECIDE TO CANCEL THE TRIP?
- WHEN DO I NEED TO PAY THE REMAINING BALANCE?
- CAN I COME TO THIS TRIP ALONE?
- I WANT TO SHARE A ROOM BUT I AM TRAVELING ALONE, DO YOU ASSIGN ME SOMEONE TO SHARE THE ROOM WITH ?
- HOW DO YOU ASSIGN THE ROOMS?
- WHAT IS THE COVID CANCELLATION POLICY?
- IS TRAVEL INSURANCE INCLUDED?
- WHO DO I REACH OUT TO IF I HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?