Marseille by Ricard
The mouthwatering mediterranean from urban buzz to coastal bliss.
Pastis mixology ⋅ Multicultural food tour ⋅ Street art discovery ⋅ Calanques
The south of France has an easy-going charm that makes friends of strangers. Or maybe that’s just the pastis. The herby aperitif at the center of our journey conjures up sea breezes, Mediterranean hues and southern hospitality, and over four days we’ll experience it all. From pétanque to calanque to multicultural hotspots and refreshing rosé – Marseille has to be tasted to be understood.
SECRETS OF PASTIS
Arguably the true spirit of the Mediterranean, we take the time to learn the history, the making, and the ritual of pastis, the relaxed vacationer’s aperitif
Inaccessible by car, but too beautiful to miss, we set out on a team adventure exploring the cliffs, caves and emerald green waters of this stunning pocket of the Mediterranean
From sharing the magic of bouillabaisse (boo-ya-bays) to the simple pleasures of panisse we spend the day in the old town tasting the vibrant and varied culinary influences of the city, eating like a true Marseillaise
Accommodations are hand-selected for each and every trip from a portfolio of rigorously-vetted hotels. Our Trip Design team prioritizes location, comfort, and design to ensure your stay is a winning mix, every time. In Marseille, we often stay in hotels such as Hotel Bellevue.
Chic and eco-friendly, this perfectly located boutique hotel balances the best of local culture and modern sensibilities. With rooms thoughtfully furnished and decorated by local artisans, wake up to the blue waters of Le Vieux-Port of Marseille from your window.
What's Not Included
- Almost everything.
- Curated activities, local cuisine and libations, new knowledge, delightful travel companions – and so much more.
- Three nights hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Meals per the itinerary
- Nightly round of drinks
- Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Urban hike and street art tour of Marseille
- Pastisologie Masterclass at Mx Marseille
- Walking food-focused tour of Marseille
- Pétanque class
- Drinks and snacks at exclusive Port Club Pernod
- Kayaking tour to the Calanques National Park
- Return transportation to from all scheduled activities when required
- Services of a brilliant local Tastemaker (Trip Leader)
- Tips and gratuities at hotels and at group meals
- All local taxes
- Flights are not included
- Tours, events, and activities outside those noted in the itinerary
- Airport transfers
- Any food or drinks outside except where specified/detailed
- Personal items and expenses
- Any additional services at the hotel (room service, phone calls etc)
- Travel insurance
Why Spirited Stories?
01 | MADE TO SHARE
Perfect moments are shared. Our trips bring people together in the most time-honored way – around lively tables with friends old and new.
02 | GOOD TASTE
Our trips are delicious by design. From first sip to last mouthful, we understand that the best way to experience a place is to taste it.
03 | EXCLUSIVE EXPERIENCES
We’ve partnered with wine and spirits experts to build itineraries that dive deep to serve up truly authentic & exclusive experiences.
- WHAT IS A SPIRITED STORIES TRIP AND WHAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT
- WHO ARE SPIRITED STORIES TRIPS FOR?
- MY FRIENDS AND I WANT TO BOOK A PRIVATE TRIP, IS THAT POSSIBLE?
- I HAVE NEVER DONE A GROUP TRIP BEFORE. WHAT IS THE GROUP LIKE?
- IS SPIRITED STORIES A TRAVEL AGENT?
- HOW DO I CONTACT YOU?
- WHERE CAN I SUBMIT A PRESS INQUIRY?