Rewriting your narrative isn’t about moving away, changing your name, or disregarding your past. It’s about taking small actions–indulging curiosity, to gain more fulfillment and satisfaction from your life.
Whether that’s by speaking up, walking away, trying something new, or recognizing that you deserve to be loved.
It’s when we stop letting life get the best of us, instead, pull the best that life has to offer!
Re-Written, The Retreat is named after my self-love podcast and will be the perfect mix of intention and play! Life is all about duality and we deserve to experience the reawakening of our true selves as well as *fun* in the process. So, join me in St. Maarten for a trip you’ll always remember!
Meet your host
Aisha Beau Frisbey is a digital content creator, speaker, and founder of AishaBeau.com, a digital destination highlighting all things self-care. She specializes in creating content about lifestyle, beauty, fashion and wellness topics, emphasizing the importance of internal and external well-being. She has spoken at empowerment events as either a panelist or a featured speaker, and has been featured on Allure.com, Refinery29, Brides.com, CondeNastTraveler.com, Cosmopolitan.com and more.
Aisha has developed a community eager to dig deeper into their self-care practices and her writing about mental health and personal development has been featured by outlets such as Fast Company and SUCCESS. In early 2020, Aisha launched her self-love podcast, Re-Written, and in 2022 launched her first product—Letters to Myself: a deck for self-love.
Intention Setting and Manifestation Workshops
Dive deep into what it is you desire with a hands on workshop aimed to help you become more clear on your intentions. And from there, begin your manifestation plan of action to help breath new life into all that you deserve.
Pyratz Full-Day Luxury Yacht Charter to Anguilla
An all-inclusive luxury yacht charter experience with a 4-course gourmet lunch, wine pairing, craft cocktails, and water activities such as snorkeling and paddle boarding. As we take in the beautiful blue seas of St. Maarten and Anguilla.
Zip Lining Adventure
Challenge yourself or conquer a fear as we fly through the stunning rainforests of St. Maarten with an experience you’ll remember for a lifetime!
The Morgan Resort & Spa
Experience Caribbean luxury in St Maarten at The Morgan Resort & Spa. Nestled on the island’s coast overlooking the sea, The Morgan offers a boutique-styled paradise with just 124 stylish rooms and suites.
Opt for a dip in the beach-style infinity pool or watch planes land on the island from the hotel’s observatory deck as you sit back and immerse yourself into all St Maarten has to offer.
- DAY 1
- DAY 2
- DAY 3
- DAY 4
- DAY 5
What's Not Included
- 4x Nights at The Morgan Resort
- Full day boat charter to Anguilla
- Nightlife Tour
- Zip Lining
- Workshops with Aisha
- Gift Bags with premium beauty, wellness, and self-love inspired goodies
- All Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- 1 Lunch
- Airport transfers
- Anything not listed in What’s Included
- Arrival/departure transportation (planes, trains, or automobiles)
- Tours, events and activities outside those noted in the itinerary
- Any food and drinks outside except where specified / detailed
- Personal items and expenses
- Travel insurance
- Any additional services at the hotel (room service, phone calls, additional nights, etc.)
|First Payment||Upon Booking||25% deposit|
|Balance Payment||August 26, 2023||Remaining balance|
Good to know: While a trip is Pending, payments except for the first deposit payment are refundable in line with the trip’s cancellation policy. Once a trip is Confirmed, subsequent payments are non-refundable. The last day to register is September 10th. All payments after August 26th must be made in full at time of booking.
Reasons to Book
Curated for Passion
Trips Built Around And For You, Led By Passion And Genuine Care.
You are in Caring Hands
We Are Professional Travel Managers Who Are Also Passionate Yogis, Footballers, And Surfers.
You are Protected
All Payments And Trips Are ABTA-Protected, The Gold Standard In Consumer Protection.
- WHAT TIME DOES THE RETREAT START AND END?
- WHICH AIRPORT DO I FLY INTO?
- HOW DO I GET FROM AIRPORT TO THE VENUE?
- CAN THIS TRIP CATER TO SPECIAL DIETARY NEEDS?
- WILL I GET ANY “FREE” TIME?
- IS MY DEPOSIT REFUNDABLE IF I DECIDE TO CANCEL THE TRIP?
- WHEN DO I NEED TO PAY THE REMAINING BALANCE?
- CAN I COME TO THIS TRIP ALONE?
- I WANT TO SHARE A ROOM BUT I AM TRAVELING ALONE, DO YOU ASSIGN ME SOMEONE TO SHARE THE ROOM WITH ?
- HOW DO YOU ASSIGN THE ROOMS?
- WHAT IS THE COVID CANCELLATION POLICY?
- IS TRAVEL INSURANCE INCLUDED?
- WHO DO I REACH OUT TO IF I HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?
- HOW DO I CHECK MY REMAINING BALANCE?