Stockholm by Absolut
Imaginative mixology and cutting-edge cuisine in Sweden’s capital of cool.
Cutting-edge mixology ⋅ Lakeside sauna ⋅ Local gastronomy ⋅ Nightlife immersion
Hip and happening Stockholm has long boasted perhaps Europe’s most beautifully eclectic night-time scene. Elegant electronic music clubs sit snugly alongside grungy hip hop bars and somewhere in between is one of the world’s most interesting and avant garde restaurant scenes. This deep dive into all things Stockholm provides a breathless immersion into what’s hot in this capital of cool.
Go behind-the-scenes with a master mixologist who will teach us the recipes and techniques to stirring up some of the most interesting cocktails being served up on the Stockholm bar scene
SAUNA SPRUCE UP
Whisper it, but the Swedes might just have been keeping the best reset after a big night out to themselves until now. Sauna and dive into a fresh water for the ultimate go-again refresh
DISCO DOWN, SCANDI STYLE
Experience the bold and the beautiful of Stockholm nightlife with the fun-loving crowds who dance until dawn – from the best neighborhood dive bars, to Lucy’s Flower Shop, and rebel bartenders at Tjoget
Accommodations are hand-selected for each and every trip from a portfolio of rigorously-vetted hotels. Our Trip Design team prioritizes location, comfort, and design to ensure your stay is a winning mix, every time. In Stockholm, we often stay in hotels such as Hobo.
Our favorite ultra-hip boutique hotel in the Brunkebergstorg area of central Stockholm. Featuring a 13th floor roof terrace, bar and restaurant, collaborative work space, Space Invaders, live DJs, and a whole heap of creative fun. Rooms are funky, minimalist and well thought-out.
What's Not Included
- Almost everything.
- Curated activities, local cuisine and libations, new knowledge, delightful travel companions – and so much more.
- Three nights hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Meals per the itinerar
- Nightly round of drinks
- Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Mixology masterclass
- Sauna and freshwater swimming
- E-bike tour of Stockholm
- Traditional dinner and round of akvavit
- Celebration dinner at Fotografiska
- Entry to club Hornhuset
- Return transportation to from all scheduled activities when required
- Services of a brillant local Tastemaker (Trip Leader)
- Tips and gratuities at hotels and at group meals
- All local taxes
- Flights are not included
- Tours, events, and activities outside those noted in the itinerary
- Airport transfer
- Other food or drinks outside except where specified/detailed
- Personal items and expenses
- Any additional services at the hotel (room service, phone calls etc)
- Travel insurance
Why Spirited Stories?
01 | MADE TO SHARE
Perfect moments are shared. Our trips bring people together in the most time-honored way – around lively tables with friends old and new.
02 | GOOD TASTE
Our trips are delicious by design. From first sip to last mouthful, we understand that the best way to experience a place is to taste it.
03 | EXCLUSIVE EXPERIENCES
We’ve partnered with wine and spirits experts to build itineraries that dive deep to serve up truly authentic & exclusive experiences.
- WHAT IS A SPIRITED STORIES TRIP AND WHAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT?
- WHO ARE SPIRITED STORIES TRIPS FOR?
- MY FRIENDS AND I WANT TO BOOK A PRIVATE TRIP, IS THAT POSSIBLE?
- I HAVE NEVER DONE A GROUP TRIP BEFORE. WHAT IS THE GROUP LIKE?
- IS SPIRITED STORIES A TRAVEL AGENT?
- HOW DO I CONTACT YOU?
- WHERE CAN I SUBMIT A PRESS INQUIRY?