Taste Napa Valley: California Wine Tasting Journey
Legendary grapes and laid-back vibes in California’s spectacular wine country.
Vineyard visits ⋅ Farm-to-fork dining ⋅ Terroir-led tastings × e-bike tour
In Napa the wine, food, art and people pay tribute to the region’s diverse cultural influences, rich traditions and rolling estates of world-class vines. Embrace California wine country’s easy-going way of celebrating life’s joys, where palate-pleasing flavors and warm hospitality set the scene for fun-filled days and long indulgent nights. The exceptional local bounty and lush beauty of Napa Valley is made to share among friends – Napa means “plenty”, after all. Join us on a journey to discover the terroir that gives birth to your favorite sips – with glasses raised and pace slowed, Napa is a place for taking the time to understand what goes into creating the perfect drop.
DID YOU KNOW?
Before wine became the crop of choice in these parts, the landscape was dotted with plum trees. Today, 99% of the land is cultivated for growing grapes. And the other 1%? Olives.
Sink into the easygoing charm of Calistoga with a golden hour, sommelier-led stroll along historic, tree-lined Lincoln Avenue
Taste your way through estate vineyard wines that get their crushable excellence from rich volcanic soil
Raise a glass of spirit-warming Cabernet Sauvignon from small-batch producers over a rustic California casual farm-to-fork meal
Accommodations are hand-selected for each and every trip from a portfolio of rigorously-vetted hotels. Our Trip Design team prioritizes location, comfort, and design to ensure your stay is a winning mix, every time. In Napa, we often stay in hotels such as UpValley Inn.
UpValley Inn & Hot Springs
The newest boutique hotel in Calistoga seamlessly blends rustic-meets-modern elegance. Recognized for its ultra comfortable rooms and wellness offerings including a 100% natural geothermal mineral water pool, UpValley Inn is the ultimate relaxation destination.
What's Not Included
- Almost everything.
- Curated activities, local cuisine and libations, new knowledge, delightful travel companions – and so much more.
- Three nights hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Nightly round of drinks
- Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Wine tastings at 5 unique Napa wineries
- Walking tour through Oxbow Public Market
- E-bike adventure along the Silverado Trail
- Guided art crawl through Yountville
- Return transportation to and from all scheduled activities where required
- Services of a brilliant local Tastemaker (Trip Leader)
- Tips and gratuities at hotels and at group meals
- All local taxes
- Flights are not included
- Tours, events, and activities outside those noted in the itinerary
- Any food or drinks outside except where specified/detailed
- Personal items and expenses
- Any additional services at the hotel (room service, phone calls etc)
- Travel insurance
Why Spirited Stories?
01 | MADE TO SHARE
Perfect moments are shared. Our trips bring people together in the most time-honored way – around lively tables with friends old and new.
02 | GOOD TASTE
Our trips are delicious by design. From first sip to last mouthful, we understand that the best way to experience a place is to taste it.
03 | EXCLUSIVE EXPERIENCES
We’ve partnered with wine and spirits experts to build itineraries that dive deep to serve up truly authentic & exclusive experiences.
- WHAT IS A SPIRITED STORIES TRIP AND WHAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT?
- WHO ARE SPIRITED STORIES TRIPS FOR?
- MY FRIENDS AND I WANT TO BOOK A PRIVATE TRIP, IS THAT POSSIBLE?
- I HAVE NEVER DONE A GROUP TRIP BEFORE. WHAT IS THE GROUP LIKE?
- IS SPIRITED STORIES A TRAVEL AGENT?
- HOW DO I CONTACT YOU?
- WHERE CAN I SUBMIT A PRESS INQUIRY?