Turin by Eric Cantona
Get ready to behold the explosion of black and white that defines Juventus’s passionate football culture. The great unifying team of Italy and a powerhouse of style and substance, Juve breaks the bench and blows the roof off.
“Vincere non è importante, è l’unica cosa che conta.”
“Winning is not important, it’s the only thing that matters.”
Giampiero Boniperti, Juventus Striker, 1946-1961
Watch Juventus charge on matchday at the Allianz Stadium
Come together with Juve fans of all stripes as you shout, cheer, and sing for the home team
Go in-depth on the Trapattoni trophies with a bianconeri Masterclass
Hear the stories from the time before with a football scholar and total super fan who brings the lore to life
Sing your stripped heart out with new fan friends
Go full football with an exclusive invitation to learn the songs with Juve’s most passionate group of fans
Accommodations are hand-selected for each and every game from a portfolio of rigorously-vetted hotels. Our Trip Design team prioritises location, proximity to activities, comfort, and design to ensure your stay is a goal, every time. In Turin, we often stay at hotels such as J Hotel, Turin Palace Hotel, or similar.
- GAME SEATS: The superfan match experience in all its passion and glory
- MASTERCLASS: Deep dive into local football lore, led by a personable club historian
- ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE: An inside look at the legendary stadium of one of Italy's most iconic teams
- CITY WALKING TOUR: Get to know the zebras stomping grounds on a football-themed city walking tour
- HUMAN-FIRST: You'll learn the songs and cheers to yell from the stands in our authentic superfan chant workshop
- TRIP CAPTAIN: Your Trip Captain is available 24/7 to host and enhance your experience. Trip Captains are local experts and fans who are there to make sure you're having the trip of a lifetime!
- FOOD & DRINKS: Breakfast is included every morning along with three group meals. Plus, we'll celebrate with a nightly round of drinks on Eric!
Reasons to Book
CURATED BY CANTONA
All trips are vetted by the King, Eric Cantona himself, to maximize the most important aspect – passion.
FOOTBALL TRAVEL EXPERTS
Our exceptional experiences are led by local football fanatics who know the heart and the soul of their club inside and out.
We provide the most authentic and action packed football fan experiences imaginable
COMMUNITY AND CONNECTION
We connect you to a community of passionate football fans who are the beating heart of the football experience
A football fanatics dream trip
I went with Looking FC to Buenos Aires for the Superclassico, and it was everything and more.
Our trip captain Dani & everyone at Looking (Shout out to Adam) were super helpful and planned everything brilliantly. By having a local as the trip captain, it felt like we got a real look at the authentic football culture as opposed to a more corporate feel which was great.
This was the best futbol experience of my life!
Looking FC had a lot of surprises for us every day. Everyone in their staff was great.
I highly recommend this trip to anyone that breathes futobol.
Use Looking FC
Looking FC were outstanding. It was so well organised and run by brilliant people.
Our Buenos Aires guide, Dani, was amazing and knew the best places to go, and what to expect from the game.
Adam was always on had for any questions or issues, and sorted them out quickly.
If you’re looking for a great football trip, I’d definitely recommend Looking FC.
- WHAT AIRPORT/TRAIN STATION SHOULD I ARRIVE INTO?
- WHAT’S THE FOOD LIKE?
- DO I NEED A VISA TO TRAVEL TO THIS CITY?
- WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- HOW MUCH FREE TIME WILL I HAVE?
- ARE THERE ANY CASUAL 5-A-SIDE GAMES IN TOWN I COULD PARTICIPATE IN?