Turkey by Eric Cantona
Istanbul is where East meets West, the Bosporus separating continents, cultures and football rivalries. Istanbul screams timeless history from every narrow street. The city has witnessed civilizations evolve and wither in the quicksand of time over the last 2000 years, but ever since English traders introduced the game of football to harbour workers in the late 19th Century, one thing remains constant: Istanbul’s love of football.
Experience the rivalries close up with a local Istanbul derby match
Nobody displays their local rivalries as passionately as Istanbul residents! Home to five top-flight teams and three iconic legends of the game – Galatasary, Beskitas,and Fenerbahce – a match in Istanbul should be a ‘must experience’ in all football fans’ lifetimes.
Stadiums stadiums stadiums
With so many top flight clubs in one city you are spoiled for choice! We head to the big three’s stadiums for museum and stadium tours, experienceing teh differnet Istanbul districts as we go.
The most intense rivalries in world football
Hear about how one game in 1934 became the catalyst for the “Eternal Rivalry” betwen Galatasaray and Fenerbahce and how thos erivalries continue and influence the cities communities with our Istanbul football masterclass.
Your Looking FC accommodations are hand-selected for each and every game from a portfolio of rigorously-vetted hotels. Our Trip Design team prioritizes location, proximity to activities, comfort, amenities, and overall design to ensure your stay is a goal, every time. Think urban cool, easygoing, and authentic – the perfect spot to rest and relax after a home team victory! In Istanbul, we use hotels such as The Haze Karaköy or the Nabu Hotel Karaköy, or similar.
- GAME SEATS: The superfan experience in all its passion and glory
- MASTERCLASS: Deep dive into local football culture, led by a local personality
- ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE: An inside look at the legendary stadiums of one of football's greatest cities
- CITY WALKING TOUR: Get to know the home team's stomping grounds with a football-themed city walking tour
- HUMAN-FIRST: You'll learn the songs and chants to yell with the fans in the home team's stadium
- TRIP CAPTAIN: A Trip Captain is available 24/7 to host and enhance your experience. Trip Captains are local experts and fans who are there to make sure you're having the trip of a lifetime!
- FOOD & DRINKS : Breakfast is included every morning, along with two curated group dinners, and one lunch. Plus, we'll celebrate with a nightly round of drinks on Eric!
Reasons to Book
CURATED BY CANTONA
All trips are vetted by the King, Eric Cantona himself, to maximize the most important aspect – passion.
FOOTBALL TRAVEL EXPERTS
Our exceptional experiences are led by local football fanatics who know the heart and the soul of their club inside and out.
We provide the most authentic and action packed football fan experiences imaginable
COMMUNITY AND CONNECTION
We connect you to a community of passionate football fans who are the beating heart of the football experience
A football fanatics dream trip
I went with Looking FC to Buenos Aires for the Superclassico, and it was everything and more.
Our trip captain Dani & everyone at Looking (Shout out to Adam) were super helpful and planned everything brilliantly. By having a local as the trip captain, it felt like we got a real look at the authentic football culture as opposed to a more corporate feel which was great.
This was the best futbol experience of my life!
Looking FC had a lot of surprises for us every day. Everyone in their staff was great.
I highly recommend this trip to anyone that breathes futobol.
Use Looking FC
Looking FC were outstanding. It was so well organised and run by brilliant people.
Our Buenos Aires guide, Dani, was amazing and knew the best places to go, and what to expect from the game.
Adam was always on had for any questions or issues, and sorted them out quickly.
If you’re looking for a great football trip, I’d definitely recommend Looking FC.
- WHAT AIRPORT/TRAIN STATION SHOULD I ARRIVE INTO?
- WHAT’S THE FOOD LIKE?
- DO I NEED A VISA TO TRAVEL TO THIS CITY?
- WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- HOW MUCH FREE TIME WILL I HAVE?
- ARE THERE ANY CASUAL 5-A-SIDE GAMES IN TOWN I COULD PARTICIPATE IN?