London, Chelsea by Eric Cantona
Keep The Blue Flag Flying High. That’s what you’ll be doing as you step into Stamford Bridge amongst the roar of West London’s finest fans.
This is Chelsea Football Club. The only ever London club to be crowned Champions of Europe – and they’ve even done it twice. From super Frank Lampard and captain JT to the impeccable Mr Didier Droga – this club knows how to produce modern legends.
Aside from fierce local rivalries that have been the feature of many football films, Chelsea FC are one of only five clubs to have won all three of UEFA’s main club competitions, and the only club to have won all three major European competitions twice.
Enjoy a drink down Kings Road to soak up that match-day atmosphere and immerse yourself in a sea of blue. You’ll also be stopping by the home of English football whilst you’re here – Chelsea are all too familiar with big games at Wembley, so get ready to experience proper football history.
Live the dream on match day at Stamford Bridge
Watch The Blues mow the meadow on matchday at Stamford Bridge. You and 470000 fans screaming for (and celebrating) victory, before, during and after the match!
The trophies, the rivalries, the celebrities and the oligarchs!
Feel The Blues with an in-depth Chelsea FC masterclass from a local Chelsea supremo who has been there and done it!
Home to the real Chelsea Pensioners, the local military hospital shares a deep and longstanding connection to the club, hear from the uniformed clad veterans themselves as they recount personal stories from decades gone by.
Your accommodations are hand-selected for each and every game from a portfolio of rigorously-vetted hotels. Our Trip Design team prioritises location, proximity to activities, comfort, and design to ensure your stay is a goal, every time. In Chelsea, we often stay at hotels such as Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club, The Pestana Chelsea Bridge or similar.
- GAME SEATS: The superfan experience in all its passion and glory
- MASTERCLASS: Deep dive into local football culture, led by a local personality
- ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE: An inside look at the legendary stadiums of football's greatest cities
- CITY WALKING TOUR: Get to know the home team's stomping grounds with a football-themed city walking tour
- HUMAN-FIRST: You'll learn the songs and cheers to yell with the Shed End brigade of Stamford Bridge in our authentic superfan chant workshop.
- TRIP CAPTAIN: A Trip Captain is available 24/7 to host and enhance your experience. Trip Captains are local experts and fans who are there to make sure you're having the trip of a lifetime!
- FOOD & DRINKSL: Breakfast is included every morning along with three group meals. Plus, we'll celebrate with a nightly round of drinks on Eric!
Reasons to Book
CURATED BY CANTONA
All trips are vetted by the King, Eric Cantona himself, to maximize the most important aspect – passion.
FOOTBALL TRAVEL EXPERTS
Our exceptional experiences are led by local football fanatics who know the heart and the soul of their club inside and out.
We provide the most authentic and action packed football fan experiences imaginable
COMMUNITY AND CONNECTION
We connect you to a community of passionate football fans who are the beating heart of the football experience
A football fanatics dream trip
I went with Looking FC to Buenos Aires for the Superclassico, and it was everything and more.
Our trip captain Dani & everyone at Looking (Shout out to Adam) were super helpful and planned everything brilliantly. By having a local as the trip captain, it felt like we got a real look at the authentic football culture as opposed to a more corporate feel which was great.
This was the best futbol experience of my life!
Looking FC had a lot of surprises for us every day. Everyone in their staff was great.
I highly recommend this trip to anyone that breathes futobol.
Use Looking FC
Looking FC were outstanding. It was so well organised and run by brilliant people.
Our Buenos Aires guide, Dani, was amazing and knew the best places to go, and what to expect from the game.
Adam was always on had for any questions or issues, and sorted them out quickly.
If you’re looking for a great football trip, I’d definitely recommend Looking FC.
- WHAT AIRPORT/TRAIN STATION SHOULD I ARRIVE INTO?
- WHAT’S THE FOOD LIKE?
- DO I NEED A VISA TO TRAVEL TO THIS CITY?
- WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- HOW MUCH FREE TIME WILL I HAVE?
- ARE THERE ANY CASUAL 5-A-SIDE GAMES IN TOWN I COULD PARTICIPATE IN?