Barcelona by Eric Cantona
‘Més que un club,’ Barça is Barcelona, Catalan culture, a symbol of resistance, a way of life. Football lives in the history, the players, the penyas. It lives in La Pulga, in Cruyff, in the camp Nou roar where 90,000+ fans worship. This is football as opera. There is no bigger club.
“The night of Monday November 29, 2010. Mourinho’s league leaders Real Madrid arrived at Camp Nou in the mood to take El Clásico. But how our Blaugranas shut them down. It was perfection from Pep and the team, took the breath away, positional play, precision passing and mental speed that was out of this world. A 5-0 masterclass capped by two magical goals from David Villa. And we sing ‘Barça, Barça, Baaarça!’”
Jordi, Barcelona Supporters Club
Live the dream on match day at Camp Nou
Watch Barça dance on matchday at the Camp Nou. You and 99,000 fans screaming for (and celebrating) victory, before, during and after the match!
Go to the heart of it with an in-depth Blaugrana masterclass
Get the gossip and hear the behind-the-scenes stories from Barça with a local expert such as agent and expert Jorge Santome Freire.
Experience a fan club special you'll never forget
A full football afternoon with an exclusive invitation to share a drink with Penya Cinc Copes, one of Barça’s most passionate group of fans.
Your accommodations are hand-selected for each and every game from a portfolio of rigorously-vetted hotels. Our Trip Design team prioritises location, proximity to activities, comfort, and design to ensure your stay is a goal, every time. In Barcelona, we often stay at hotels such as The Corner Hotel, The Hotel Europark or similar.
- GAME SEATS: The superfan experience in all its passion and glory
- MASTERCLASS: Deep dive into local football culture, led by a local personality
- ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE: An inside look at the legendary stadiums of football's greatest cities
- CITY WALKING TOUR: Get to know the home team's stomping grounds with a football-themed city walking tour
- HUMAN-FIRST: You'll learn the songs and cheers to yell with the Culés in our authentic superfan chant workshop
- TRIP CAPTAIN: A Trip Captain is available 24/7 to host and enhance your experience. Trip Captains are local experts and fans who are there to make sure you're having the trip of a lifetime!
- FOOD & DRINKS: Breakfast is included every morning along with three group meals. Plus, we'll celebrate with a nightly round of drinks on Eric!
Reasons to Book
CURATED BY CANTONA
All trips are vetted by the King, Eric Cantona himself, to maximize the most important aspect – passion.
FOOTBALL TRAVEL EXPERTS
Our exceptional experiences are led by local football fanatics who know the heart and the soul of their club inside and out.
We provide the most authentic and action packed football fan experiences imaginable
COMMUNITY AND CONNECTION
We connect you to a community of passionate football fans who are the beating heart of the football experience
A football fanatics dream trip
I went with Looking FC to Buenos Aires for the Superclassico, and it was everything and more.
Our trip captain Dani & everyone at Looking (Shout out to Adam) were super helpful and planned everything brilliantly. By having a local as the trip captain, it felt like we got a real look at the authentic football culture as opposed to a more corporate feel which was great.
This was the best futbol experience of my life!
Looking FC had a lot of surprises for us every day. Everyone in their staff was great.
I highly recommend this trip to anyone that breathes futobol.
Use Looking FC
Looking FC were outstanding. It was so well organised and run by brilliant people.
Our Buenos Aires guide, Dani, was amazing and knew the best places to go, and what to expect from the game.
Adam was always on had for any questions or issues, and sorted them out quickly.
If you’re looking for a great football trip, I’d definitely recommend Looking FC.
- WHAT AIRPORT/TRAIN STATION SHOULD I ARRIVE INTO?
- WHAT’S THE FOOD LIKE?
- DO I NEED A VISA TO TRAVEL TO THIS CITY?
- WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- HOW MUCH FREE TIME WILL I HAVE?
- ARE THERE ANY CASUAL 5-A-SIDE GAMES IN TOWN I COULD PARTICIPATE IN?