Liverpool by Eric Cantona
There is no city of Liverpool without Liverpool F.C.
Read it and weep. Since 1892 Liverpool F.C. have won 63 national and international titles and trophies. From Bill Shankly’s Boot Room to players like Barnes, Dalglish and Rush, that 2005 night in Istanbul to lift their fifth European Cup to Klopp’s glorious 2019-20 Premier League-winning side after a 30-year wait, Liverpool’s future is as exciting as its past.
“There’s no place on earth like Anfield. Even empty there is a special aura about it but filled with 54,000 fans, it’s magic. The atmosphere on a match day is electric. The energy powers you on, you’re almost physically part of the team, the 13th man. It doesn’t matter if it’s the League Cup against a Division Two team or that Champions League game against Barça, once you’ve seen Liverpool play at Anfield, no other experience compares.”
Marvin, Reds fan
Once you learn the words you’ll never sing alone
Liverpool’s world-renowned reputation for music doesn’t end with The Beatles. You’ll learn the songs that fill the stadium and the surrounding pubs on a matchday, there’s no better place to sing your heart out than Anfield.
Club stories with a documentary fillmaker on our Manchester masterclass
Enjoy an evening an evening at Esto Es Espana, owned by former LFC Player Jose Enrique and his brother Andres who is the chef, for dinner and a masterclass with our local LFC expert, a former club employee turned documentary filmmaker.
Match day at Anfield is even more than pies and passion
Anfield is an experience like no other. From the historic local pubs, where Liverpool FC was born, to the community driven Homebaked and the hair-raising crowd rendition of “You’ll never walk alone” – you’ll see what sets this club apart.
Your accommodations are hand-selected for each and every game from a portfolio of rigorously-vetted hotels. Our trip design team prioritises location, proximity to activities, comfort, and design to ensure your stay is a goal, every time. In Liverpool, we often stay at hotels such as Hope Street Hotel or Hotel Indigo or similar.
- GAME SEATS: The superfan experience in all its passion and glory
- MASTERCLASS: Deep dive into local football culture, led by a local personality
- ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE: An inside look at the legendary stadiums of football's greatest cities
- CITY WALKING TOUR: Get to know the home team's stomping grounds with a football-themed city walking tour
- HUMAN-FIRST: You'll learn the songs and cheers to yell with the Anfield faithful in our authentic superfan song workshop
- TRIP CAPTAIN: A Trip Captain is available 24/7 to host and enhance your experience. Trip Captains are local experts and fans who are there to make sure you're having the trip of a lifetime!
- FOOD & DRINKS: Breakfast is included every morning along with three group meals. Plus, we'll celebrate with a nightly round of drinks on Eric!
Reasons to Book
CURATED BY CANTONA
All trips are vetted by the King, Eric Cantona himself, to maximize the most important aspect – passion.
FOOTBALL TRAVEL EXPERTS
Our exceptional experiences are led by local football fanatics who know the heart and the soul of their club inside and out.
We provide the most authentic and action packed football fan experiences imaginable
COMMUNITY AND CONNECTION
We connect you to a community of passionate football fans who are the beating heart of the football experience
A football fanatics dream trip
I went with Looking FC to Buenos Aires for the Superclassico, and it was everything and more.
Our trip captain Dani & everyone at Looking (Shout out to Adam) were super helpful and planned everything brilliantly. By having a local as the trip captain, it felt like we got a real look at the authentic football culture as opposed to a more corporate feel which was great.
This was the best futbol experience of my life!
Looking FC had a lot of surprises for us every day. Everyone in their staff was great.
I highly recommend this trip to anyone that breathes futobol.
Use Looking FC
Looking FC were outstanding. It was so well organised and run by brilliant people.
Our Buenos Aires guide, Dani, was amazing and knew the best places to go, and what to expect from the game.
Adam was always on had for any questions or issues, and sorted them out quickly.
If you’re looking for a great football trip, I’d definitely recommend Looking FC.
- WHAT AIRPORT/TRAIN STATION SHOULD I ARRIVE INTO?
- WHAT’S THE FOOD LIKE?
- DO I NEED A VISA TO TRAVEL TO THIS CITY?
- WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- HOW MUCH FREE TIME WILL I HAVE?
- ARE THERE ANY CASUAL 5-A-SIDE GAMES IN TOWN I COULD PARTICIPATE IN?