Ultimate Real Madrid: 4 Day Football Adventure in Madrid
It’s the royal club of Spain, the second highest-earning club in the world, and one of the most widely supported. It’s never been relegated from La Liga, with a trophy cabinet almost as big as the 81,000 capacity Estadio Santiago Bernebéu including the most Champions Leagues ever. From di Stefano to Zidane, Real Madrid is the football of the Gods!
“2002. The Champions League final against Bayer Leverkusen. Two Madrid players, two legends, Raúl and Zidane, two goals, giving us our ninth European cup, and bringing us so close to La Décima we could almost taste it. Raúl’s goal, a curious mixture of perceptive cunning and cheerful scruffiness, followed by Zidane’s outrageous winning volley. Perfection.”
Angela, Real Madrid fan
There are stadiums and then there is Santiago Bernabéu
Fear doesn’t exist here. Experience a unique perspective of this incredible stadium, home to Real Madrid since 1947.
Take your learning to another level with a Madrid masterclass
Get the scoop on life behind the scenes at Real Madrid with an expert such as El País football journalist, Pablo Van de Rusten.
Go behind the scenes with legendary Madrid peñas
Eat, drink, and play with the fans of Madrid’s legendary peñas. Community values are vital to Real Madrid’s success on and off the pitch. We’ll bring you into the heart of this thriving subculture.
Your accommodations are hand-selected for each and every game from a portfolio of rigorously-vetted hotels. Our trip design team prioritises location, proximity to activities, comfort, and design to ensure your stay is a goal, every time. In Madrid, we often stay at hotels such as the ibis styles, the Novotella las Ventas or similar.
- GAME SEATS: The superfan experience in all its passion and glory
- MASTERCLASS: Deep dive into local football culture, led by a local personality
- ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE: An inside look at the legendary stadiums of football's greatest cities
- CITY WALKING TOUR: Get to know the home team's stomping grounds with a football-themed city walking tour
- HUMAN-FIRST: You'll learn the songs and cheers to yell with the ultras in our authentic superfan chant workshop, courtesy of our peñas connections
- TRIP CAPTAIN: A Trip Captain is available 24/7 to host and enhance your experience. Trip Captains are local experts and fans who are there to make sure you're having the trip of a lifetime!
- FOOD & DRINKS: Breakfast is included every morning along with three group meals. Plus, we'll celebrate with a nightly round of drinks on Eric!
Reasons to Book
CURATED BY CANTONA
All trips are vetted by the King, Eric Cantona himself, to maximize the most important aspect – passion.
FOOTBALL TRAVEL EXPERTS
Our exceptional experiences are led by local football fanatics who know the heart and the soul of their club inside and out.
We provide the most authentic and action packed football fan experiences imaginable
COMMUNITY AND CONNECTION
We connect you to a community of passionate football fans who are the beating heart of the football experience
A football fanatics dream trip
I went with Looking FC to Buenos Aires for the Superclassico, and it was everything and more.
Our trip captain Dani & everyone at Looking (Shout out to Adam) were super helpful and planned everything brilliantly. By having a local as the trip captain, it felt like we got a real look at the authentic football culture as opposed to a more corporate feel which was great.
This was the best futbol experience of my life!
Looking FC had a lot of surprises for us every day. Everyone in their staff was great.
I highly recommend this trip to anyone that breathes futobol.
Use Looking FC
Looking FC were outstanding. It was so well organised and run by brilliant people.
Our Buenos Aires guide, Dani, was amazing and knew the best places to go, and what to expect from the game.
Adam was always on had for any questions or issues, and sorted them out quickly.
If you’re looking for a great football trip, I’d definitely recommend Looking FC.
- WHAT AIRPORT/TRAIN STATION SHOULD I ARRIVE INTO?
- WHAT’S THE FOOD LIKE?
- DO I NEED A VISA TO TRAVEL TO THIS CITY?
- WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- HOW MUCH FREE TIME WILL I HAVE?
- ARE THERE ANY CASUAL 5-A-SIDE GAMES IN TOWN I COULD PARTICIPATE IN?